Thursday, August 1, 2013

If your going to set a trap set it for a rat

HAZZARDAYRE BLOG HEDDERDAILY GRIND

If your going to set a trap for a rat, do it right.

As many of you know, there’s the condition of the mission of the radio network here. Many of you know that I have attempted to find some odd ball in studio female talent. Not to get my jollies over but to have a second voice on air. The scene here of finding studio-office space outside the Lair here, has been well challenging to say the least.

Now last December entering into January a few showed up here if only briefly. One wanted me to fix her personal marital problems, the other wanted me to go on record so her Mexican child could be American dig where that was going. I’d nearly gave up. Then this big gal by the name of Christy chimes in. Kept saying she was coming over , but didn’t. When I said no more she said she’d snoop it out. Okay, little did I know that was the Godfathers other half involved there.

By the end of June I gave up looking, figuring we had everybody we needed still looking for an engineer and an IT person, but I think we are narrowing that down.

Here’s the stink>stinky truth toew notes fact is its not just me here. If I had money do you think I’d be living here? More over stuffing this radio station in this town? No way. But the club feels that the radio station and network is beneficial and since I can’t toew right now, flying is out of the question for another 8 months pending an evaluation by the FAA on my diabetes situation and so I have much time on my hands, meaning spearheading the radio station.

So in protest, as a test, threw up the CraigsList ad, who squeals? Christy. But now ya’ll know who the rat is.

Much of me and the club, the GodFather and all have no idea of or know much of the club. Too bad both don’t sit down with Ricky and get an ear full, but hey ignorance is Bliss. I capitalized Bliss as that might be a new venture, we’ll talk on it on air.

Putting the final touches on the uplink to satellite, looks like a Knytes channel will infact open for us on XM/Sirius, in mid 2014. Detail overnight.

But wanted to tell you, I put out the bait, the rat bit, and now we know.

L8R Ya’ll

sign off KNYTES WINGS X 2


Quote of the Day:
Do first what you dread the most.
--Anonymous
Psalm 119:114“You are my refuge and my shield; I have put my hope in your word.”

Brought to you by BibleGateway.com. Copyright (C) . All Rights Reserved.
HEAVENLY TAIL  TOEW BRO CLUB LOGO 1