Monday, August 5, 2013

Told ya








So got my money from the GodFather today, went out, paid bills, and as predicted, my Internet speed increases. Really? It takes paying the bill to give me the 8 mps that I'm paying for, rather than the near 4 that I have been running for the last two and a half weeks. 
A broker calls says he can find what I'm looking for in the 100mps bracket, but the cost is near $900.00 a month, question is can we get somewhere in the middle.
Internet speed and bandwidth is prime, considering where HazzardAyre Radio is headed and the requirements that'll be needed to provide the ultimate listening and viewing experience through YOUR computer and mobile platform, be it IPOD or others. A dedicated line is going to be needed and so we are busting hump.
Now as I related early this morning, an Angel investor has pledged upwards of just under 5 million green stamps to help launch the next version of all things media for the club, including HazzardAyre Radio and Confederate Steele TV. This means we are going to be able to do what's needed, but remember too, its not me, nor does that money come out of my pocket, I still only get my SSI and military retirement pay. The club gets the 5, mill. But if things go sour its my neck that gets cut off.
Okay, as I put forth yesterday and through night time, I went in and flushed out a bunch of so called Facebook, so called friends. My thoughts are very simple, if you ask to be part of or included in one of those pages I am administer of, or want me to be your friend, the third time you ignore me, and don't even say hello, when I ping you, your gone as a pages member or Facebook friend. The bottom end if your not a Knyte, or part of the Wolf-Pack, or a supporter sponsor, of either club, your inclusion is not requested nor wanted. Let the other hardly dry behind the ears college mid 30 something or younger geek mess with you. The way I look at it this way; mid month last month, I got word from the Doctor that I have type 2 diabetes, meaning another few years have been hacked off my life. This club of ours is my life,. I'm in it to win for the club, I don't have time to mess around. Thus, we are not McDonalds or Burger King, you get the damn thing our way, or ya'll don't get it or us at all.
Pocatello is starting to realize that their smugness a few years ago is catching up with them. As long as there is a presence of the Knytes in a town, with our watch over the entire town, keeping the riff raff out, and all they are safe. If the Knytes are not there, crime and crap increases. We don't play, we are dedicated to the towns and communities we are in. Piss on us, ya'll suffer later.
Any mile, need to get back to work,
next entry, time to unload some Midol into the water supply of Twin Falls as the town is suffering from a bad case of community, PMS. Later Yall,