Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Did I and you miss something?

new blog coverKNYTE MOVES HEDDER

Did my relatives fumble the ball. There’s an old kountry saying that goes, the nut don’t fall far from the tree.

Considering my cousin Bud shuffled off his mortal coil, for the last mile, shouldn’t there at least be an obituary write up in one of the rags of Salt Lake? Or even the Bountiful Clipper. Considering just about every single Utah Highway cop, school teacher, school administrator and a few others had their annuity and life insurance policies written by Cousin Bud. Considering that Cousin Bud was an LDS Bishop, and that’s the short list, and yet still no listings. The only reason I’m not going to the funeral is the GodFather, said no. That I did not need to risk my butt going all the way there. That what needed to be  done there could be done at a later date.

Got in touch with Cousin Judy she knows, so they’ll be there. Will give Shar a jingle Wednesday, but dang not even a mention in the paper especially online newspapers online for obits? Damn there are kin folk that are looking in from the cyber highway here.

Yes we have technology, it can do great and grand things, what we really need is people to become knowledgeable as to how to use it.

Now, I noticed that Ben’s Alma pulled her name off my and other friends page from Facebook. Wonder what’s up with that?

More later, I’m eating then sleeping.

L8R Ya’ll

MY SIG{3}AYREWOLVEZ LOGO


Quote of the Day:
I got a new pair of roller skates you got a brand new key
--Al
Psalm 16:8“I keep my eyes always on the LORD. With him at my right hand, I will not be shaken.”

Brought to you by BibleGateway.com. Copyright (C) . All Rights Reserved.
knyte scar  SWEET TAIL 2