Tuesday, August 6, 2013

What a fracking dork, this ain't got many miles on it.




















So today was the day that the new PSR dude takes over from Todd. The goal is simple enough, get it where some shrink with a DR. on its name can sign a piece of paper that says, the old Wolf here can manage my own funds, turn it in to the SSA, this way I move without any restrictions, including having to have a bean counter.
So the new PSR shows up. First this guy is a joke. Used to be that all these PSR's had to have a BA or MBA, in brainiac examination to even be considered to being a PSR. However with the pickings so slim, as in just about everything else in the burg of Twin Falls, really qualified PSR's are slim and none, so Medicaid, relaxed the requirements and so we have, fast food workers and others out here farting around messing with people' lives and minds. This is a recipee for a disaster. I can see some really messed up people becoming even more messed up.
So I escaped for a short to the Mall. Got my Subway BLT and was just checking out the scenery , including a ton of babes, seems that there's going to be some sort of fashion show, out there next week, and yes some investigation in booking a few for the club is in our plan.
So Charlie calls, asked me where I'm at, eating lunch at the Mall, so the new PSR shows. It wasn't just eating at the Mall, I'm just not really ready for this guy to be in the Lair. I'm going to know this guy from front to front before he enters the Lair. So we visit, in came a couple of guys from the USMC recruiting command. Right away they knew who I was, saluted as they knew I was a full Eagle, (Colonel) the new PSR, found out fast that what I am saying is right on the mark. 
Finally the dude leaves and watered down Mello Yello, I hit the road coming back to the Lair.
First this new PSR hasn't got the gonads to be my PSR, nor is there much of anything common ground to build on. Bottom line this guy is a forkin dork, and it ain't got many miles on this venture. 
Keep it tween the ditches.
L8R Ya'll



Show me a hero, I'll prove he's a bum-Pappy Boyington.