Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Some Historical information you might not have known

aw new knyte flyteWOLFNOTES 2

It used to be I’d have to get up at least 4 times a nyte to pee, now its get up 4 times a nyte to test my damn blood sugar level. While I’m just about where I’ve always been with this sugar level thing, the medical community of southwestern Idaho, is damn well determined to rake out more money from the VA to keep me in their talons to help me treat this affliction. Affliction my tail rotor. I’m not saying their like a diaper , half full of crap and always on my six, (six in military terms is butt) so it’s a requirement.

Tried to scare up a conversation with one of our applicants for the SheWolvez, but guess she had the younger crowd and her bf to chat with so oh well. The real test, is the toes in hose against my nose. We see if she buckles or steps on up. It would be great to finally have tiny toes in hose to incorporate into my graphics. It astounds me that when I do a Google search for that kind of thing , that all you see is a few shots of well cared for toes in hose, and the rest of the damn page of gals and guys getting off. Can’t somebody just shoot the thing and keep it clean? Is in fact a woman in nylons just to get us guys a thrill?

Then came the great city of Twin Falls, attempting to repair some kind of water line or something, here they are not more that 7 blocks away from the Lair here, with a gall dang jack hammer. At 02:00 hours(2:00 AM for you none military folks out there). So I got up and thought I’d roll some historical information to you that you may not know.

At least about the club.

If the truth be known the AyreWolvez is not a subsidiary of the Knytes-of-Anarchy, rather the Knytes-of-Anarchy is a sibling subsidiary of the Ayrewolvez, meaning the AyreWolvez was the first group to be resurrected out of the crush of the club in 2004. At the time there were few real main steadies of the club. The real addiction to flying and all that is wrapped up with that happened about 6 months before I left this idiotic valley of Idaho in 2002. I had just discovered the great warbird collection at Airpower Unlimited in Jerome, and when I discovered how much money John was making rebuilding and restoring warbirds against what I was making rebuilding hot rods and classic trucks, I thought son your in the wrong business. So I got together with a few of the still area members of the Hazzard Knytes as we were then, discussed the concept of creating a new sibling of the Knytes involving vintage military aircraft. A overwhelming 110% of those involved said yes, especially Marine and Navy aviators that were both active reserve and retired around the area, and so we called our group after the legendary combat squadron the BlackSheep Flyte Club. Revised over time to finally arriving at the AyreWolvez, in essence the wolves in amongst the sheep as it were.

I was involved with a honey at the time and a friend her and I went up to Blackfoot to Rupe’s Burgers a continuing supporter of the entire club for a meeting. At that meeting it was decided that instead of the Hazzard Knytes being the mother club, or parent organization that the AyreWolvez would be the parent organization and preside over the Hazzard Knytes now known as the Knytes-of-Anarchy.

Flying or the attraction to anything with wings has always been a passion of mine from even as far back as age 6. Dad was after all NORMS Director at HAFB, as well as being involved in OSI/NSA duties. We were always out at the base. As such much of the time while Dad conducted business , I spent time in the hangars. When a few Airmen had to do test hops on repairs, I’d get to go along. Lets not go into the time I took a joy ride at age 7 in a T-39, okay. But even with that one of the Staff Chiefs there said that I had natural talent and not to discourage me. All I ever wanted to do was fly and be around aircraft both vertical as well as winged. However once we moved from Utah to Idaho, even with the history of aviation being what it is in Idaho, there were no junior eagles or any other similar programs as there was in Utah. And try as I might then could not ignite the idea here. So I did most of my flying in 4 wheels in hot rods. That being that, in late 2003 early 2004, with only $200,000.00 in the kitty of the Montgomery Foundation still liquid in the bank, my cousin Bud, with my third cousin Gordon and I met at the Denny’s in Woods Cross, and mid year 2005, what is AyreWolf Aviation was born. Most of you know the rest of the story from that point on. The thing to take note of, is , at one point, sitting there at the flight line at Bountiful SkyPark, by our hangar there, I was ready to completely give up going toewing, and just fly. But then got together with that floosy Tammy who lead me from Wyoming back here to Idaho, and well had to toew when I could not fly, and had to fly when I could not toew. As it is with this diabetes I’m 8 months out from being able to get back in the air like I need to be, so Gordon’ brother also my third cousin, Randy is going to do the flying, but me? I’m going to be twisting the wrenches and doing the day to day business dealings. The target has been set the goal posted, spend the next 8 months, getting this radio gig completed, shooting video for the club with hopefully some if not all the new model talent, get my FAA waiver with my diabetes, go through retraining with Upper Limit Aviation in SLC, and by this time next year or so, be on my way back to Utah full time. This time once gone, I’m not coming back, Twin Falls and the immediate area to me is as gone and dead as the super house Mom & Dad and I built, just outside of Hagerman. Too many people have poisoned this area for me that I have no more affection for it.

Any mile that’s the historical information you might did not know but now do.

I’m going back to bed.

L8R Aviators

MY SIG{3}AWOLF BIBLE LOGO1


Quote of the Day:
You are not what you own.
--Fugazi, American rock band
Ephesians 2:10“For we are God’s handiwork, created in Christ Jesus to do good works, which God prepared in advance for us to do.”

Brought to you by BibleGateway.com. Copyright (C) . All Rights Reserved.
AYREWOLVEZ LOGO SWEET TAIL 2