Monday, August 12, 2013

I like Mondays.

new blog coverHK PHOOTENOTES

I like Monday’s its one of the few days of the week that I get to rest after chasing every one else who is supposed to be resting are out getting drunk or driving like they are in a bad scene from the Fast and Furious. Such is the life of a toew truck owner operator.

My company is small, so can’t really afford many employees. In fact we did something years ago that kept us out of the multi platform, employer/employee thing. I’ll let you in on that elsewhere just look for our private blog and you’ll learn.

I relate this to you today, as several things are weighing in on me at the same time. Two of which will render some good happenings and subdue some of the trash that has been like a ball and chain on the ankles of the Knytes-of-Anarchy as well as HazzardAyre/WyldAyre.

Over the weekend I did some fast post relocate searches and found that while not all but in certain places immediately in the throws of SLC there are places to live that are priced right at or just a bit under what I’m paying for here in Twin Falls. Likewise I have been in talks with Tommy and Tony Pistone of Tony’s Towing of Murray Utah, about forming an operation in or near Echo Utah.

I also looked at places for the radio gig, and found several in SLC and immediate area that not only cost less but have other amenities that will benefit the club.

Now before a bunch of you out there start calling me and talking to me about being loyal to Idaho, mainly Hagerman as well as things Hazzard.

Dig this; Since 1978 I have been as loyal and dedicated to things Hazzard and Dukes as any one many and fan could be. I have gave more money and time talking, visiting and petitioning TV stations, networks and others to air the syndicated versions of DOH, I was there at the formation of a look see committee to put together two big screen films on the Dukes, I own one of the few copies of MoonRunners the pilot movie to the Dukes, but outside of two times once by phone and once in SLC , I have yet to get a phone call from Ben, or Alma, I have yet to get a letter with even a $100.00 to support the club, based on DOH, and the list goes on.

This past weekend in route from an MC rally, we as a club met for all that was not there. We had to vote out and terminate one of the founding members. For inactivity. This hurt, but was needed. Rickey just has not stepped up, backed us up, nor even hardly came around even though I live a few blocks away.

The fact that I no longer have MY and the clubs General Lee, might be part of it. It was bad to leave the old General behind a few years ago, but I had little choice. I didn’t hear many of the so called higher ups like Ben, Alma, John etc saying here’s some money bail our beloved Military friend out of jail. Nope never heard nor seen anything. The fact that I was in the Marines serving this goofy nation , meant I was powerless to do anything. The fact that Custom towing out of Pocatello would not release the General, even though Cousin Bud was willing to pay for it, didn’t help either. Whether its true or not that he was crushed I don’t know. How one can swindle someone out of a ride, even though I still hold the title, is beyond me. Could I have sued? Yes, but I was in parts near Iraq, what am I to do? I have not seen any club member then or even now saying here’s a General to replace the one you lost. Course substituting the one I lost and the club lost would be very difficult, since ours was one from the show, two was rebuilt with more muscle than any you’ll find.

But getting another impossible.

Which brings me to this. The people who work and write namely Kurt Sutter and his wife have been nothing short of very supportive, since we revamped the club from the Hazzard County Knytes to the Knytes-of-Anarchy, more over the reason we did that despite the warmed over groovy feelings a year ago when Warner Brothers under pressure was taking our rebel flag off the General, I’ll be damn it was the Knytes who went to battle, to the point of an up front in person meeting with WB to fix that problem. Did any body say thanks ? NO !!! But I regress. In October 2008 in a act of revision and review, while grounded strictly by weather in Glenn’s Ferry Idaho, with nothing on TV, except DirecTV and FX, after it was determined that overall, the DOH thing had ran out of gas , at least as our club was concerned again 8 of us met in my house there in Glenn’s Ferry, and decided to reach back into our roots before things Hazzard, to when we were a branch charter of the United American Independent Truckers Association, and do for custom big rig truck enthusiasts and all what SOA has done for the biker community. So on TV came up we did some mind grind and decided that truckers are bikers just that we have more wheels and steel. So retaining our history of things Hazzard intact, the Knytes of Anarchy TC(Truck Club) was born.

Two years later of course HazzardAyre Radio was born. We kept only two spin off’s of the club, the AyreWolvez and Deere Dazzlerz. The rest we scrubbed.

It’s not that I don’t love things Hazzard I do, but for the club to survive we need to move on. Which brings me back around to the relocate gig.

It’s been decided that come April 2014, I will relocate down to parts of Utah. That the Knytes HQ will be established there in where the AyreWolvez HQ is already. Tommy , Tony and I will reform my Utah company there in and near to Morgan/Echo. While I do my part in running my company AyreWolf Aviation, there out of Bountiful SkyPark.

Any mile need to get myself put together here for tonight's radio show, see ya’ll then.

Good Numbers to ya’ll

MY SIG{3}company banner


Quote of the Day:
A verbal contract isn’t worth the paper it’s written on.
--Samuel Goldwyn
1 Corinthians 6:19-20“Do you not know that your bodies are temples of the Holy Spirit, who is in you, whom you have received from God? You are not your own; you were bought at a price. Therefore honor God with your bodies.”

Brought to you by BibleGateway.com. Copyright (C) . All Rights Reserved.
HEAVENLY TAIL TOEW BRO CLUB LOGO 1