Saturday, August 3, 2013

Are Northern Redneck Yankees just born stupid?








Now I fully dig the jokes over us Southern Rednecked Rebels being a few quarts low, while in reality us southern rebels are more intelligent than many think. Problem is northern Yankees don't think. Some how the fridgid temps from here in the north, many months in snow, and the fog outside permiates into thy brains. So I can understand the city mental challenge, but that same idiocy has infiltrated the Mountain West and entered into the limited minds of the Rednecks here in the Rockies. 
Example, go up to the local food store here, to grab some asswipe, frozen pastries and my new addiction Starbucks bottled coffee, while there, dig around for frozen breakfasts from Jimmy Dean. Good stuff, one of those can make a night meal. I knew the store had em, but yesterday during restock, the stupid kid, who does the stock thing put em way in the back. I had to rummage around there to get to em. I damn well know Mr. Smith who started that chain, in Layton Utah when I was a kid I had my first job at, did not train these kids that way. He would never put up with that. In this world of self check out and all the gift of being a bagger at a food store or stock kid , has been forgotten. I know Winn/Dixie does better. So I ask is it that Northern Redneck Yankees born stupid?
Hey story at 11:00PM(23:00 Hours) 
Now back to the radio show.
L8R ya'll