Thursday, August 22, 2013

I’ll keep my Blogger piss on Word Press

RCJ HEDDER

So did I do a doo-doo? Downloaded Word Press 3.6 . Installed, but its free version is damn limited I probably will not use it very much.

I’m not saying that everything needs to be cost free, but don’t tell me I have to rake out a credit card, which I don’t have and have my credentials what few I have, transposed by some hacker. Let me pay for something through a local company with an invoice, that I can see the feller I’m giving money to.

It’s this need for plastic money that has this nation so screwed up that its no longer funny any more. Over charged, over billed, reached your limit, late fees, membership fees. And on it goes.

This might be why all arms, fingers and yes even toews of AyreWolf Aviation, has survived and continues to prosper in this near depression if not just flat a depression economic climate.

When all too many business’s are going under, people just about to the marbles just about to hit the wall, AyreWolf Aviation and all our subsidiaries still are not only making a profit but expanding creating real higher paying than most jobs.

If you add in our close near sibling relationship with the Knytes-of-Anarchy and its related kin folk of the AyreWolvez, all are doing very well thank you.

Why? We only pay with and only accept cash, or certified bank check. No more no less. If we do put you on a 30 day account, its not the need for a pint of blood for a deposit, at least money wise. Getting ready for bed but a new candidate named Paige that is nearly on board , just might be Miss AyreWolf for 2014. Will know more on Sunday at 13:00 hours, but dig this, through Facebook , might be connecting with an outfit out of Boise that does these pinup projects all the time.

Here’s the gig though, what if infact, the club, could connect with an outfit that does these things, so I don’t have to or that the club no longer has to mess with it. A one call that’s all thing? Gal shows up, shots taken, outfit gets paid, its printed etc, out the door done. Might give me time to fix up my own hot rods and rat rod style trucks, Warbirds, and fly. Not to mention run this radio network.

I could get into this, couldn’t you? No more all day waiting in the mall or here at the Lair, for talent that never shows, or can’t call saying they’re not interested, after they say oh yes I’m really into it. But the club pays for a super shooter big time photo crew out of California, they show up at $450.00 an hour we get a break, since the photographer has done things for EasyRiders and well the Knytes are bottom line an MC, so you’ll figure out that connection. But the thing is , I’m tired of going through the go rounds. The need to impress I suppose is important, but what do these women want to see? A guy in a financed to the hilt, SUV? Guys who are into Rat-Rods, Rat Rod style trucks and of course warbirds , seldom are in a newer Jap wagon. A primered truck, me in a T shirt and oh yes that mayo spot on my T shirt from that great Subway sandwich. Too many people judge now days by the cover. Oh yes well groomed is good, as any Marine should be. But don’t insult me, by calling me a pos, just because I don’t look like I’m going on an LDS mission. I don’t sell insurance or such, I run an agricultural aviation company, plus turn wrenches on rods and bikes. What you think I’m wearing a TUX greasing my 32 Dodge coupe?

Any way as slow as it is, and as cumbersome some times as Blogger is, I’m keeping it. Going to uninstall Word Press. See ya’ll Thursday night. Oh Sorry Alaine, you didn’t make the grade , but thanks for applying.

L8R Ya’ll

MY SIG{3}AYREWOLVEZ LOGO


Quote of the Day:
Houses should be more like ovens. Self-insulating and self-cleaning!
--rdude
(while cleaning room)
Romans 8:32“He who did not spare his own Son, but gave him up for us all—how will he not also, along with him, graciously give us all things?”

Brought to you by BibleGateway.com. Copyright (C) . All Rights Reserved.
knyte scar SWEET TAIL 2