Thursday, August 15, 2013

Can the damn world just shut up and let me sleep?

hazzardayre overknyte

Greetings from Hazzard County on a what’s to be a roasting Thursday.

As I get ready to try to shuffle off the mortal coils of the world our city rumbles with the sounds of many city workers chewing up pieces of oil soaked rocks and gravel called asphalt , to fix a aged out nearly prehistoric water pipe. Not more than a block and a half from me, my head bounces off my pillow as a jackhammer breaks up the earth, construction equipment grinds it up , trucks haul it away, and my head pounds. This is certainly a Goody’s>Goodys1<

morning.

As a toew truck person I understand and in certain ways used to long nights. But that’s when I’m working,. The fact these fine city employees are nearly outside my door, means internet radio is really for me a no show, and since SpeedConnect can’t deliver me the bandwidth and speed I really need, I’m awake.

Another day missed at A1, thanks to the fine city of Twin Falls Public Works division. Like I said before, what the city ought to do , to be fair, is take $10.00 an hour the going wage here in Tweaker Flatts, get ahold of all the folks that live within a 5 block radius, and pay us for at least the 3 hours we’ll miss in the morning for work since we gotta catch some sleep sometime. Even if it is me going flying to douse a few fires up near Featherville.

Don’t know if it’d do any good but thinking of suing, not thinking of making big money and filing such a suit in small claims would cost me more than what I’ll get is obvious, but its to make a point. If our city engineers etc are going to do this, give those of us who live in this neighborhood some advanced notice , so we can make other sleeping arrangements.

More later this afternoon, I’m going to try to catch a few zz’s.

L8R Aviators

MY SIG{3}company banner


Quote of the Day:
Pessimist: One who, when he has the choice of two evils, chooses both.
--Oscar Fin gall O'Flaherty Wills Wilde
Romans 14:8“If we live, we live for the Lord; and if we die, we die for the Lord. So, whether we live or die, we belong to the Lord.”

Brought to you by BibleGateway.com. Copyright (C) . All Rights Reserved.
knyte scar  SWEET TAIL 2