Monday, August 5, 2013

Let's pull up the Welcome Mat and close the door. No more vacancies.








Must be my kountry southern roots coming to the surface, or something, but even though we are in a so called World economy, I say , tell the rest of the world to FO.
If our nation even as stupid as it is, would tell the world to FO, and no more of very few imports, which would make it to where our nation would have to make its own TV's, cars, trucks etc. Or do without, our nation would make its own, including oil. Sure there are the damn tree huggers out there, that say bringing oil through a pipe from Alaska through Canada, is environmentally unsound, I say, park that damn Prius, drive a FORD, Chevy, or Mopar. 
Stop letting everybody who wants to move to this nation, have to read , write, and drive American . 
Saw this invite, on Facebook about a new social site, and ya'll know how I feel now about social sites. Social sites have gotten so stale, and thinking they are all powerful, to the point there is no more sense on them. Try to explain to the who evers in Palo Alto, or Mountain View California, that someone stole YOUR email address or one of them to set up a fake account on Facebook. The bastards will not listen. Shy of flying then driving or maybe I could fly there and land in the parking lot of Facebooks HQ , and go in and say, look you little butt head, this ain't me, someone stole my alternate email account and is using it on your site. Nope can't do that, but I get the crap from that person on MY email account. Facebook has some really talented people on their payroll, but too, most of em could not blow their nose even with dynomite. They are just plain stupid little college kids with no sense of intelligence. Our nation is undergoing a dramatic change and evolution. The schools both from budget reductions to teachers that flat do not know how to teach, to so called Government leaders to set on lining their own pockets rather than that of serving the people who elected them, our whole nation is about to launch into a new civil war. People who are ignoring this are just hiding their eyes.
Their heads are in the sand, and its too bad. They think things will just magically heal themselves. It don't matter if Obama, Clinton, or anyone else is in the big house, its not just the damn President, you have crooks on both sides of the isle as well as in both houses of congress that haven't a clue. There is hope however, but getting people to go there and listen is like telling a homeless person here's food, but they refuse to eat. 
That hope lies at www.dixiebroadcasting.com the speeches and lectures there will open the eyes of many. We here at HazzardAyre try to share that with you daily, we are telling you, beyond the wonders of the Dukes-of-Hazzard, that there is a great political party out there called the Confederate National Party, not just representing the Confederate States of America, but all of America. There is another great organization out there aside the Knytes-of-Anarchy, called Sons of Confederate Veterans, who holds Coffee camps, to educate all, I repeat ALL AMERICANS, to what is right out there. It is in the hands of the Confederate southern people and its make up that everything in America can be corrected, but getting people there to see it, hear it, and apply it, reminds me so much of those who walked with our lord and savior Jesus Christ. His peaople walked many miles over harsh conditions to educate people. Many saw the light, but all too many didn't, just like now.
Look , I'm not statesman, I ain't no preacher , I'm a simple kountry, shadetree aircraft-motorcycle mechanic, retired Marine, with a High school diploma. That knows how to do radio and some TV things. I'm not computer educated, I'm home school, farm educated. But I know what's right. I know what's out there and how to fix things if I can through our club get people to see it. 
I got this invite from some new social network platform. Thing is when I clicked on it, it of course didn't work. The invite came from a click through Facebook ad. The Facebook page was in some sort of Latin language. Okay let those frrom Brazil or where ever do their thing in THEIR nation. 
It's time to pull up the Welcome Mat, turn of the vacancy light and say no more influence and coming to America. 
My opinion I could be wrong.
L8R Ya'll