Tuesday, August 20, 2013

If you want notability on Wikipedia, line Wikipedia’s pockets

aw phootenotesnew blog cover

Not the most stable, but a search source, but discovered even the grand Poobah of HazzardAyre is not deemed Notable in the Wikipedia royal view.

So what does get Wikipedia’s mouth watering and board saying okay lets look at this? Green. Just like all too much of our world, the good, the really noble and honest are ignored. Its only scrolls from kingdoms and tribes, of those who fork over the serious green. Yes money.

Thing is the even question of HazzardAyre Radio makes me barff. For nearly what now 30 plus years from coast to damn near coast, but at least the western coast of Mississippi, HazzardAyre through its original handle Dixie Diesel Trucker Radio has kept long haul truckers entertained and informed. Even pioneering programming, and the fact we are still the only OTR trucker radio on LIVE 24 7, 365. Nobody else is. Even Sirius/XM. Those guys are on a pre recorded taped show. LIVE is not in their vocabulary.

The fact that HazzardAyre is the finishing look of Dixie Diesel Radio is not to diminish anything, both shows have 4 Grammy’s, Two Oscars, Two CMA’s. The fact that HazzardAyre Radio has at minimum 28, million listeners daily, around the world. Do we need to go on here?

And now HazzardAyre goes one step further, our own radio in the sky channel. That in our next edition.

As far as the going to Cousin Bud’s funeral, yes the man was there for me when I needed him, but there were years of hostility, and the fact that , I’m in this money fix in the first place because of his messing around and fumbling the ball of the Montgomery Foundation, that I’m asking , is it worth me even going down there for the funeral? I can go down to gather the records of the Trust in a few weeks.

Any mile, keep it tween the ditches, good numbers to ya’ll

MY SIG{3}AYREWOLVEZ LOGO


Quote of the Day:
I got a new keyboard!
--Al
Psalm 16:8“I keep my eyes always on the LORD. With him at my right hand, I will not be shaken.”

Brought to you by BibleGateway.com. Copyright (C) . All Rights Reserved.
AWAVIAASSNLOGO a new joint tail