Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Where does those names come from and, if only here

new blog coverWolfs Den PhooteNotes Hedder

The names of the week come from varied sources. From Sun Day which means Day of the Sun, to today being Wednesday, meaning Woden Day, okay I’ll modify that into day of Wood, which might give validity to the term HUMP day, I’ll let ya’ll figure that out.

Of course during the week and I’ve made it mandatory for me I pick a day to just flat pull the plug, do little and sleep and configure my brain. That is today.

In my younger days this was not so much of a factor. I used to not make a fuss over Mom nor Dad saying , I wish I could plug into his energy source. But for me, my energy source is drained by mid week.

Maybe much of this comes from being drained mentally. After all , putting your everything into something for so long only to have all but the right people take notice and support that idea, or project only to kick it and you to the curb might be some of it.

Yes, I’m bitching again, you get all pumped up, and then have all too many rain on your picnic that you say fine I’ll do the what ever IT is, but I’m not going to kill myself. Or you see something that is happening elsewhere, and ya’ll know they have people here, doing things like exotic dancers and entertainers, and yet the club can’t get one hottie to pose with a rat rod or truck? Is there something I’m missing here. Example, Idaho Falls, Idaho. Very Mormon and I thought stuck up, yet there, Bare-Naked-4-U , an adult dancer outfit. That has extensions all over Idaho, and ya’ll got to know at least a few here in Twin Falls. Yet we can’t even get a hottie for a photo op? Granted these adult entertainers are making big money, but for the few around here , getting $100.00 per hour to pose with a truck or rat rod, or even a warbird, and no or just kicking tires inquiries, and getting some to even show up is a gift, not the usual.

Yesterday I was chowing down at Subway in Twin Falls at the Mall, supposedly there’s a fashion show next week there for back to school. The mall had an open call, gals were all there all over applying for short term gigs to pose as stiffs to show off the new threads.

Many doing this for little to no money, and yet we have a the damnest time trying to find even one candidate. Maybe I do need an office, so going out in the AM Thursday to see what I can scare up.

So for me, Wednesday is Take a breath and replenish Day, and oh how I wish things were as they is in IF, more on that on radio overnight.

L8R Ya’ll

my dixie sigdxt ad 3


Quote of the Day:
For Sweetest things turn sourest by their deeds; Lilies that fester smell far worse than weeds.
--William Shakespeare
Isaiah 33:22“For the LORD is our judge, the LORD is our lawgiver, the LORD is our king; it is he who will save us.”

Brought to you by BibleGateway.com. Copyright (C) . All Rights Reserved.

DXT AD FULL HEAVENLY TAIL

take time to pray