Thursday, August 15, 2013

I had this idea




So I had this idea. Since I could not sleep due to the insidious city engineers decided that the least impact of people to fix an aging water line, was right up less than a block from me and decided to do that repair overnight, I was awake, although my eyes and mind were getting droopy.
So thought came into my brain, what if the city of Twin Falls, had to divvy up say $30.00 that's $10.00 the average wage here, and gave that $30.00 to each person living near that construction noise? In essence since I had to be kept awake, and too tyred to go to work, for a half a day, thus I get shorted 3 to 4 hours of pay. Okay, they pay me for keeping me awake? I'm even thinking of suing the city . Granted it'll cost me more to file the suit than I'll get , but I want to make a point. Just because its the frigging city does not give them a right to dig up the street with Jackhammers , backhoes and so on all damn night, guys yelling and all, with some shall we say worse than military language, which might offend a few of the women living in this block, but at least the city leaders might think twice about doing this at these hours. Granted yes I know they need to make repairs, yes I know they need to work when its cooler and impact on through traffic is less, but there's middle ground here, and some advanced notice would be good too. That way I can book a motel room so I can get sleep so I can go to work. 
Think that'd work? Stay tuned we're going to try.
L8R Aviators