Sunday, August 4, 2013

Some ponds are too deep for some to be fishing in, remember its Shark week!

new blog coverHazzardAyre PhooteNotes 1

Can this get any more stupid or ridiculous?

Case-n-point, the River Fellowship is embarking out on a crusade to go preach and minister at the Oasis Truck Stop. Worthwhile venture, my only thing, and I am not saying don’t, all the club and I want is credit for the idea. I mentioned this once a long time ago, I planted this seed, I and the club demand credit or at least acknowledgement for the project.

Our mini trucker church tractor trailer has been going to area truck stops ALL of them for about 10 years now. The core or at least one of the cores of the gig on HazzardAyre Radio and all has been and is, bringing Gods words to long haul truckers. HazzardAyre in its original form Dixie Diesel Trucker Radio, had Chaplain Joe Hunter, on every night. Plus we were then as now going to Truck stops and having Saturday services, as the real Sabbath is Saturday after all.

So Pastor Bacon, asks if he can come and hear me preach. Really? I wanted to Preach at the River and got flat turned down. Naw this is spoiling for another area fuss.

Look we can’t stop them from going out there preaching that’s okay. I say great somebody else doing the Lords work, but trying to pick a fight with me and the Knytes? Pastor, ya’ll best not even try doing that.

Okay then , got a call during HeeHaw this evening. Seems as though an Angel investor has popped up from Utah wanting to pour money into HazzardAyre’ radio station project. So we might just get the deadline for FCC filing on time.

Keep you informed, report on it in the morning.

In closing, Pastor Bacon ought not to be trying to pick a fight he can’t win, more over what he ought to do, is come over to the Lair here, lets talk and work together for the good of God, isn’t that what its all about?

L8R Ya’ll

my dixie sigdxt ad 3


Quote of the Day:
I got a new keyboard!
--Al
Jeremiah 33:2-3““This is what the LORD says, he who made the earth, the LORD who formed it and established it—the LORD is his name: ‘Call to me and I will answer you and tell you great and unsearchable things you do not know.’”

Brought to you by BibleGateway.com. Copyright (C) . All Rights Reserved.
HEAVENLY TAIL  take time to pray