Thursday, August 1, 2013

If your going to get screwed, do it with someone you care about

HAZZARDAYRE BLOG HEDDERTHE END OF DAY

If your going to get screwed, get screwed , rather fucked by someone you care about, not a used car sales-person. Cars 4 You, on Washington Street in Twin Falls, is a real serpent. Here’s the scene, I walk in looking at a 77 Mustang II , not bad paint, good rubber, 302 V8 , radio don’t work 98,000 on the clock, no radio antenna, mis aligned front end, exhaust leak. Price, none negotiable , $4,000.00 . You heard me , $4,000.00 . Near did it, but after looking at it , really driving it, and all, decided against it, besides , The GodFather has something better, and more economical, plus I get to keep LiL Wolf. Okay then, glad I had my back up advisors.

Took a trip to Hazzard with Todd as he’s been discharged as my PSR, who will replace him? Don’t know yet, the candidate they have, not up to my specs, so going to be interviewing new hires until I find an ex Marine, Or close. So went to Hazzard with Todd, took Todd to sacred ground. The Snake River Grill, in Hazzard. For most of you who are members both current and not so active. Know what that place means, for those who don’t, putting it short, back when the Snake River Grill was the Polish Palace in October 1981 15 small town gear heads, Dukes fans and a few others went in there on October 15th 1981, and came out as The Hazzard County Knytes(Knights), that is now us the Knytes-of-Anarchy. In short , and haven’t yet started on the art work but going to put a plaque up there, as a memorial. That 15 grew into 30 by 1982 when we received our state charter, by mid year 1985 that 30, had turned into 50,000 world wide, as the only none official Dukes-of-Hazzard fan club and run what you brung hot rod trick truck club in America , dedicated to southern culture preservation.

Beginning next year, looking to start having regular meetings there.

Got back, met this new PSR. Really, I have seen worse drug up on the porch by my dog Mitsey. Come on, no head shrink degree, no counseling back ground. According to Todd, Medicaid and others have relaxed the requirements of being a PSR, heck I could get a job there.

Not saying yes, not saying no, but this new guy, I am not really comfortable with the new guy, but we see.

Any mile, long day, taking a shower , going to bed. See ya’ll on the radio.

L8R Ya’ll

sign offKNYTES WINGS X 2DXEWYNGS


Quote of the Day:
Do first what you dread the most.
--Anonymous
Psalm 119:114“You are my refuge and my shield; I have put my hope in your word.”

Brought to you by BibleGateway.com. Copyright (C) . All Rights Reserved.
HEAVENLY TAIL knyte scar