Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Art Fart

new blog coverstinky truth toew notes

Artists in any realm are often misunderstood. Many great art or creative people have a event happen in their lives that becomes the , or one of the main foundations for the things they use as the basics for their work.

An artist that did not get the prescribed amount of breast feeding as a child, might have breasts as the inspiration of a great sculpture, or that of a great painting.

It might be the first time a young man gets aroused sexually as a tween through the feel or experience that surrounds a particular piece of female underwear, or in my case the luxurious silky feel of stockings. Which it was. In working through many contexts of past happenings to try to simmer this down, I was told not to. See my shrink says, although I wish Sue(www.sexwithsue.com) was here to explain this better as long as it doesn’t hurt anyone should be embraced. After all according to research at Hazzard County University, it has been discovered that its better to have a fetish or visual textural item of erotica rather than needing the visual stimulus of another partner.

Not too many years ago, the thought by one of my ex SheWolvez as she thought that the visual and textural stimulus of nylons was over done, she thought give him(me) as much toes in hose in the face that I can stomach. In essence give me as much stinky toes in hose to near gag reflex, to where I’d get tired of it. Of course this was just before the time that all things both towing and yes  Hazzard entered my field of vision. First the words TOE and TOW sound alike, but mean something else. The concept behind the feature ad was from three sources. First a plumber in Boise did something similar in kissing the hand of some well to do gal in Boise’ snob hill, whose toilet got plugged. The tag shot showed the plumber kissing her hand the script read, we treat all our customers like royalty. Keep a hold of this as I outline this further. Then of course there was sweet Daisy, Duke. Who by censorship, like many TV shows of the era, including HeeHaw, had to have nylons on if they were showing a lot of leg. So how to work that into our gig, since the shop and this club of ours is based on the Dukes-of-Hazzard. So it was just after my divorce from Jan, in 1994, I was kicking back in Ogden Utah, caught this Yellow Pages ad that had the slogan, “ We don’t want your arms and legs, just your toews.” It was the first time I had seen the two words scrunched together. So I was working on copy for HazzardAyre’s sister radio show for all who tow called Highway Hooker Radio, and not on purpose, misspelled the word tow as toe as the e and w on a keyboard are located together. My step son Mike now a Weber County Sheriffs Deputy, said here’s an idea, why don’t you do this, at the end of your ad , kiss her toe as like the prince on Cinderella ? I thought on it some. So I started casting for the ad.

At first just about every TV station, modeling agency and so on thought I was some sort of weirdo, playing with feet and toes in nylons and such, but we needed to get the Daisy Duke leggy look, the tiniest toes in those hose, without bunions , hammer toes etc, and with any luck, didn’t kill me odor wise. Trust me even womens feet stink. But taking this further I began a adventure of making this to where at least on the surface was a healthy release of pent up sexual release, and yet had a constructive purpose.

After that ad ran, the business came flooding in. The big thing we got from the law enforcement community, was that even though most people couldn’t remember our company name, they always said most people just said we want that guy who kisses womens toes.

Of course our local yokels here in Twin Falls and Boise thought the act exploited women or said Chris CEO KMVT, here. That wasn’t it, it was a slightly kinky off beat tag that sunk our company into somebody’s brain that would drain if they needed a tow truck.

Advance past that. In 1998 after I was albeit for a short time able to move back into the old homestead near Hazzard, our original radio station’ call letters were KTOW or KAY-TOE(w) . At the time Overdrive Magazine was running the Overdrive Top Ten Country Countdown, and Overdrive Truckers News. Legendary radio pioneer Bill Mack, could not get past rhyming the call letter like cow, to him it was Kay-ToW(cow) not Kay-Toe(w) . Until I spelled it that way for program intro liners. Even before that I found quite by accident at a fellow tow bro’s office a publication done on newspaper style paper called Phoote(foot) notes. So by the time we focused on all things going towing on radio as well as my company I thought why not keep the nose kissing toes thing and capitalize on it.

But getting some gals to think beyond the absurd is a difficult task. To get the concept to the viewer of the aroma, the luxurious feel, the intimate moment of that level of human contact into the eyes through a lens requires much practice, staging and rehearsal. Not to mention some gal who does not get giggly or tired of some guy they don’t know smooching the toes. Or even just holding the foot while some camera jockey gets the camera in the right place. That half a minute smooch on those toes in hose, that you see, takes me sitting, kneeling whatever with that gals smelly toes in hose, for an average of about 15 to 20 minutes, to capture the right angle and shot. Plus bringing out the fact she’s(at least on TV) she’s enjoying it, rather than me about to gag.

On the foot thing continuing this a bit further.

From the beginning of video time, when gals showed off as well as gave the on screen sales pitch, of any product or service related to that grand thing that Henry Ford refined called the Automobile, be it hot rods, trucks , warbirds, bikes, there is always some gal with 7 inch spiked heels. For some odd reason, except in the case of HeeHaw, most gals never showed their feet. My thought is this, first the right feet and toes look sweet, shot right. Second and most importantly and I learned this the very hard way, those spiked heels digging into an Imron paint job, like Claressa Allen’s heels did in my General Lee, I will never shoot gals in heel on anything. After all I damn well don’t want a great feature shot of a hot rod to be undone, because one of MY models’ heels just put a 1 inch scar in a $20,000.00 paint job. No way. So I always audition with shoes off , feet and toes got to look good.

The reason I’m telling ya’ll this is this. Over the next few weeks we’ll be auditioning several gals both from agencies as well as a few that have applied from some help wanted ads. Both for the AyreWolvez Warbird Pin up calendar as well as the first ever Hazzard County Pin Up Calendar. Which will not only feature rides of Hazzard County genre but also local home grown grass roots rides as well. Of course it being Hazzard County based means much lots of leg showing, and of course much lots of nylons on those legs. Bottom line to all those applying for the jobs of talent here, want to make an impression wear a skirt or shorts, nylons and show your toes in hose.

Now as I close want to throw this out as well, for all you local tuners as well as muscle truck enthusiasts. If you have a rig you think would look good on our Hazzard County Pin Up Calendar and video, get me a medium sized jpg photo of it and a way to get in touch. I have seen a lot of econo boxes and tuner style go fast cars running around Twin Falls and area. Some look good, some not so much, but good attempts any how. Plus a lot of LowRiders. That we’d love to feature, but ya’ll got to let me see em. So send such to: knytesofanarchy@yahoo.com .

Next time I’ll try to relate the trouble of another misunderstood word, Hooker, that nearly got me shot in Wyoming. Until then, Keep it tween the ditches.

L8R Ya’ll

aHazzardAyre Short hedderCLUB M,E


Quote of the Day:
Gambling: The sure way of getting nothing for something.
--Wilson Mizner
John 6:29“Jesus answered, “The work of God is this: to believe in the one he has sent.””

Brought to you by BibleGateway.com. Copyright (C) . All Rights Reserved.

knyte scar SWEET TAIL 2