Monday, September 2, 2013

The other unsung warriors

HAZZARDAYRE TAG2 BIGAHHJ HEDDER

Before I get off on my usual rant here, got up this morning, to go to the meet and greet of one of our upcoming Road Angels, and found it had rained most of the night. Only to find my seat in LiL Wolf wet. So feeling like a 2 year old that forgot to wear his pull ups, with wet butt went to the meet and greet.

Got to the mall, to snag a Subway breakfast, which was good, but that garlic bread was a bit to garlicky so ate it anyway.

Finally she came and took mine and just about every onlooker at the Mall’s breath away. >Paige1 she flat had me twitterpaited. Never got to smooch toes in hose or anything to assess that aspect of her attributes but I’m confident we have a gal for the project any way. The meet and greet was great, but it does slap some of ya’ll in twin Fall’s face a little bit. Here’s a gal who drove the 100 plus miles one way just for a meet and greet and the rest of some of ya’ll couldn’t be bothered. Now that we are producing I think maybe some of ya’ll might want to reconsider.

Okay the unsung warriors of the highway are those that like me, throughout the winter are there rain or sun, wet or dry, warm or cold, night & day, even in the deepest snow, when that Prius slides off the road. Us who toew just don’t get the deserved slap on the back.

To that end along with our warbird calendar pin up project, the same sweethearts we have for that will be doing a pin up calendar of us in toewing. Which is why I was looking for toes in hose this morning at the meet and greet, but never got to see the toes in hose. It’s a play on words, grow up. Toe, Tow, get it?

Any way its like the same crap I got over the word Hooker describing a toew truck. Wish I had came up with the nick name but sadly it tweren’t me. That honor goes to Tommy Thompson, of TNT Towing of Boise. I just refined it a bit. I got it from a caption on an old Toew Truck of the month in the older version of Overdrive. Over the years I have stuck by that and that remains my firms original name to date. Highway Hooker Toewing. The only reason I modified it and went to Cooter’s Toewing/Hazzard County Garage as well as Dixie Toewing of Idaho, is to be more community acceptable. State fuzz felt queasy about calling out a company called Highway Hooker. The name is also trucker cb chatter for toew truck.

The marketing behind it, goes to the same reasoning as the punk rock band called Bare Naked Ladies. First the band was not ladies, nor were they naked. But the name got you to go to their web site and all to get their music. FYI, Bare Naked Ladies wrote and sang the title theme to the TV series, Big Bang Theory.

Any way my body has had it for one day, I’m going to bed.

But dig this in a few weeks our Road Angels will be in studio for an interview on air so you can meet them.

Until L8R Ya’ll

alasweet toews  MY SIG{3}


Quote of the Day:
Champions aren't made in the gyms. Champions are made from something they have deep inside of them - a desire, a dream, a vision. They have last-minute stamina, they have to be a little faster, they have to have the skill, and the will. But the will must
--Muhammad Ali
Psalm 119:64“The earth is filled with your love, LORD; teach me your decrees.”

Brought to you by BibleGateway.com. Copyright (C) . All Rights Reserved.

HEAVENLY TAIL TOEW BRO CLUB LOGO 1

a station momentHIGHWAY HOOKER RADIO HEDDER