Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Its ASOA, that is After Son’s of Anarchy. Dynamic

RCJ HEDDERWOLF PACK PHOOTENOTES

It’s ASOA, that is After Son’s of Anarchy. Its going to be one dynamic explosive season. Not as big a bang as last week’s premier , but close enough.

SOA brings me to the foundation of the bar or at least one side of it. The idea of a bar beer tap for the club goes all the way back to the birth of the club. Our private lounge was something to be had, lots of brew and pecker tracks in that place. Sadly, Cliff Jensen Doyle Pugmire, and the original Trustee of what was called the Montgomery Foundation, decided that me living in Hazzard was a bad thing to continue, and in part they weren’t wrong, but selling the house for way below market value, Doyle as then Gooding County Assessor dropping property taxes on the place just to make a quick sale, then jacking up those same Property taxes was a total rip off to me by them. But what do you do?

Can’t sue today, statute of limitations, couldn’t sue then few would take on a young 20 something,so I moved. Course it only took 6 months in Ada County to do what I had been trying to do in this Tragic Valley for near 10 years. Was moving away good for me, bet your butt on it, was moving back here in the beginning good? No but then the lady I was with then’s Aunt ran Trouts, thought in time changing Trouts to The Boars Nest, and so it went. The main reason I came back here was two fold, one reignite the radio station in Buhl, get it on the air firing on all cylinders, recruit, train , install a decent manager, Then go back down Utah way. The other reason was to recruit talent from a now defunct media training course at Boise State. I had no big intentions of going back into wrenching on scoots, ayrecraft or going toewing here. But hey the club foots the bill for three things, can’t ask much if anything of a pay check, from the club, pay checks are for in studio anchor announcers on the radio station, and bar employees etc. Not for club members keeping the fire hot.

Had a gal call finally from Hazzard, where else, only decent people live there, the assholes moved to Twin Falls. But this Joni gal calls says she’s going to be here at the club house(Wolf’s Lair) at 13:00, called at 12:45 tire blew, then calls about the lug wrench taking a dump, so supposedly she’s going to be here Wednesday at 13:00. Wouldn’t it be keen, if she showed up in a super short mini, heels, stockings and all that will be part of the main look at the Reaper? Supposedly she’s got a Doctor or friend coming both dressed that way would be a plus, but that’s just exploring and old Wolf’s fantasy, But a Daisy Duke/Southern Belle, look is the look of the Reaper. Think Sheena E, (Miami Vice mid 80’s) . The Business model of the Reaper is BJ’s Bayou in Roberts Idaho, Shorty’s Saloon Boise, OutLaws And Angels (sort of) Bliss, and of course the pretend bar on TV’s SOA. Going a bit further the targeted clientele, is Marine aviators number one, Confederate rebels two, and bikers 3. Everything else is blow by exhaust. Of course the new hire process is not all that simple. After all the Reaper is not going to be just another bar. First I interview here at the Wolf’s Lair, then they get interviewed at HCC(the shop) by the rest of the club, Rick, Toby etc. Then if the applicant passes that, she’s trained and schooled in KOA(Knytes-of-Anarchy) protocol, then she’s given a a two week low pay trial, if that all works then she joins the club as an employee and associate KOA member as no one can work for the club without membership.

Okay on the Pin Up Girl project. Due to weather and circumstances beyond our control we have put that on hold until March 2014. By then as weather warms we’ll be putting gals on film for a 2015 AyreWolvez/KOA Calendar. That does not mean pulling the want ads, just means we’ll be recruiting through until late February. Course the recruiting process will be made easier by then, as the radio station will be in the publics ear, and of course our TV ads on the TV, more over the bar will help to facilitate, the Pin Up girl model recruitment effort better.

But as I close I need to say this. I hear on the news, read on my news boards etc about people looking for jobs. I hear from college students needing extra cash for school, and yet out of so many inquiries only two have taken it all seriously enough to get together with me so I could do a meet and greet. One for the Pin Up from the Boise area she drove all the way down, from up there and will be the cover girl we’ll shoot for the cover page for the clubs website. But she came down here on a big maybe on her own. 120 miles one way. Wednesday, a gal is coming over from Hazzard 40 miles away one way, to do a meet and greet interview. 2 out of 150 so far inquiries over the period of one year. And people wonder why myself and the club are gun shy on a whole mess of things. $700k for the bar, $800.00 a month on the shop, up to this point $750,000.00 on the radio station, and only two potential employees and not one for the radio station itself? I will be honest, if the trucks were in much healthier condition right now, a new treasurer in Utah or eastern Idaho found, and a place to go to, I’d be lying if I said I wouldn’t just say to hell with it, sell the radio station license and tower site, and just get the Wolf-Pack at least out of here, including myself. But I’m stuck for two years here. if thinks get smoothed out, I get people in the bar, radio studio, shop does good, and I find a place for AyreWolf Aviation then fine. If not, trucks are loaded, and I’m gone and I will never come back.

Any mile it was a long day yesterday, my body is spent, did not get my nap yesterday, so I’m headed for bed. See ya’ll on the radio Wednesday into Thursday on the radio.

L8R Ya’ll

aHazzardAyre Short hedder  sign off


Quote of the Day:
Show me a thoroughly satisfied man, and I will show you a failure.
--Thomas Edison
Philippians 2:3-4“Do nothing out of selfish ambition or vain conceit. Rather, in humility value others above yourselves, not looking to your own interests but each of you to the interests of the others.”

Brought to you by BibleGateway.com. Copyright (C) . All Rights Reserved.
KNYTESTAIL