Thursday, September 19, 2013

Hotter than a Saturday night Special

AW AFTER NOTES

So here I was thinking Joni was going to be just another no show, when on the door came a knock. It was her. Okay this shows at least a bit of spirit and guts, I thought lets see where this goes. We got to talking, So there’s chemistry there, albeit somewhat subdued but chemistry all the same. Not only can she manage and run the Reaper>REAPER CLUB SIGN 2Club but I think could after some training, take a few monkeys off my back and become an administrative director so I can get back to running the MC’s shop and my toew service and aviation company. What a gas that’d be huh?

The first thing that seemed unusual was she took me for lunch, bought lunch , don’t think that will not be reversed, but over in traffic we walked, YES WALKED, over to Mickey shits and a couple of Cheese Burgers later, we were dining Hazzard style or what might pass as a extravancy Hazzard style.

So then hoofed it home, the idiot that dropped her off went over to some queers house, and fell asleep. For me that’s the last place I’m taking a nap, if the duds queer, never know the surprise that might be exposed. No way. I’m not scared, but I’m a 100% CSADA (Confederate,States,Department,of,Agriculture) certified American male, I like women, I like how they smell, I love how they feel, and I really get hungry for how they taste. Take that away or the dude shows his tallywhaker, and out comes a blade and I make the dude sing like Michael Jackson. I don’t care what he does at home but keep that shit away from me.

So she waits and waits, no response through texts she’s getting tweaked. Not that it is any of my business, but what ever was said in that car of hers on the way home I bet was not nice. Especially after A Mikes Lemonade. I bet that dudes day was really messed up. Tell ya’ll this, if Joni was my SheWolf, Guarantee I’d never just let her be hanging loose dangling, no way but hey that’s this old Wolf.

Then get home one gal by the nick name of Katt, wants to join the HazzardAyre/KDXB crew. Told her where we are at, what to do, so we see what shakes. Thing is overnight is when I’m running this radio show full tilt. If someone wants to see things in action, that’s the time. Wander over sit in the guest seat, shut up and watch, then either show up for a job gig or not. Don’t just prejudge. Joni will tell anybody there is nothing going to happen here inside the Wolf’s Lair that they do not want to happen. I’m not into them any lady applicant for personal gratification, I’m into lady applicants because ladies on the air sell radio air time or make potential advertisers want to buy air time. Just like Joni or any other employee, when they leave, that’s it. I don’t care what they do on their own time after work. As long as they don’t bring up or embarrass the club, they can go make babies or Twinkies, I do not care. Just because the studio is still in the house, which is going to be changed here soon, but yes HazzardAyre’s studio is at the Wolf’s Lair. And for those trying to figure that one out, use your computer if it streams well, go to HULU.com find the old TV show Airwolf, and you’ll figure out on your own what the Wolf’s Lair is. The other reason, this place is called the Wolf’s Lair, is, remember the AyreWolvez meet, sleep here. The Knytes meet at the shop, daily and twice monthly at Snake River Grill in Hazzard. An applicant comes in, trains here, goes through club probation here, if they make it that far they get directed to the bigger place in Buhl, where they will work.

That simple.

All I can say I get pissed at people that want in , but never take the leap to go through. But we now have two gals on the AyreWolvez/Knytes payroll, Joni, for bar and my administrative assistant, and Paige my model and talent recruiter, who now will be working close with Joni.

Outside of that we keep looking. My only thing is, if your going to rattle the Wolf’s door by answering one of our ads, then follow through or don’t rattle the door.

Until L8R Ya’ll

AYREWOLVES MEGA LOGO sign off


Quote of the Day:
Happiness is not a reward — it is a consequence. Suffering is not a punishment — it is a result.
--Robert Green Ingersoll
Ephesians 4:29“Do not let any unwholesome talk come out of your mouths, but only what is helpful for building others up according to their needs, that it may benefit those who listen.”

Brought to you by BibleGateway.com. Copyright (C) . All Rights Reserved.

AYREWOLVEZ LOGO SWEET TAIL 2

take time to pray