Friday, September 20, 2013

In a bar, this is the way NOT to get repeat customers

aw phootenotes

Now before ya’ll think I’m about to rag out on another bar , your wrong.

I for many reasons, mostly to keep tabs on our competition the really only competition the Reaper Club has if you even want to call any bar a threat to the Reaper, but any mile, went to Anchors Bistro and Bar. Okay ordered the Anchor Dog, $10.00 2 brews $5.00 no problem. Watched the game we lost 40 to 41 can you believe that one miserable point. Guess BSU can’t have a no loss season every year huh? Any mile, so drank coffee the rest of the night. Which here is what I’m pissed at, can you believe, charging a Knyte member $2.60 for coffee? This kind of crap is why the push for the Reaper Club is getting even more pushing. I mean really , near $3.00 for coffee, most bars do not charge for coffee, especially after you have spent $16.00 already. Guess where I’m not going very often.

The Reaper has a better idea, how about all the time $1.00 brews, $2.50 in the bottle. A hamburger fries curly or regular cut paper skinny, $3.50 , Shot’s $2.00 and so on, oh and yea, coffee? Free any time all the time. Brews are free to club members and with a meal, over $5.00 .

That’s how you bring customers back.

Now onto the distributor. Then some of Miller Brewings sales crew was there, I tried to chat with them. in time they damn well will, with us opening the Reaper down on south Shoshone, near the MC shop. And the Boars Nest out on Blue Lakes where the Oasis used to be. Yet I tried to get them to chat. I told them to get my red Dog Beer, they said they couldn’t , I told them that I have already talked to Miller Brewing in Milwaukee they told me through my distributor I could special order it. The one guy said he would if I bought the whole shipment, which I would plus the kegs. But did Tony sit down to give me a price? No. Like I said they will in time. After all I’ll sell the rest of TEC’s products, too bad there can’t be two distributors in one location, as if there was , there would not be a TEC Distributing. Too Bad Magic Valley Distributing isn’t around any more. More over too bad the people we get product from in Montpelier based out of Soda Springs, as well as our supplier in Boise ain’t here. They firmly understand the WORD, NASCAR. As well As NHRA. They understand that besides the two bars our acquiring the drag strip just outside of Gooding, where we will sell brew, not the way to sell product.

Bottom line, The Anchor as well as TEC Distributing dropped the ball here tonight. Just like the game , both lost by one point.

Its not  a way to bring in new customers.

L8R Ya’ll

AYREWOLVEZ BLOG LOGOsign off


Quote of the Day:
Theirs not to reason why, Theirs but to do and die...
--Alfred, Lord TENNYSON
2 Corinthians 13:14“May the grace of the Lord Jesus Christ, and the love of God, and the fellowship of the Holy Spirit be with you all.”

Brought to you by BibleGateway.com. Copyright (C) . All Rights Reserved.
knyte scar  KNYTESTAIL

REAPER CLUB SIGN 2rebel coffeeAYREWOLFAVIATIONLOGO1

THIS TOO IS THAT SIMPLEhazzardayre radio billboard