Thursday, September 19, 2013

IHA and other Government help programs are the waste making the USA Government go broke

hedder reman 2HAZZARD COUNTY WELCOME MAT

I am still trying to make my mind understand this, and I’m looking into some sort of legal action, for it. But I’ll try to outline this as best as I can so ya’ll just hang on.

But first, understand my parents, both from southern raising did not cotton to any kind of public or government hand out programs. To them the red tape, the corrupt nature and politics involved even to get a crumb was too much. Add to that but it made you feel some how owing to the Union Yankee government somehow.

But the year I got discharged from the Marines all proper like, and between that and the launch of AyreWolf Aviation that has kept food on my table since, there was a gap in income flow. In essence cash stopped. The reason was, that my now deceased cousin Bud, had invested the greater amount of $600k into an annuity, hosted by Metro Securities a subsidiary of Met Life in Portland Oregon/Seattle Washington. When that collapsed due to an internal investigation finding some of Metro Securities people were dipping their hands in the cookie jar. Which left millions of dollars of investors in a freeze mode. To date we have collected 5% of that or $5,000.00 of that $600K. Okay then shortly after that Flying J and Pilot Travel Centers decides to merge. Thing is some of the original founders money of at least to us of just over $200, million needs to be recovered. Totaling this up, left me with in need of living with Cousin Bud, or getting public housing.

Now the agency that does public housing in Davis County Utah is about as sneaky and evil as the snake in the Garden of Eden. Oh you get in for the intake interview fine, you put up with the short skirts of the administrator ladies, that are now on a power trip , and in the end you get tired and move. In their bylaws of the housing complex, it says you need to give at least a 30 day intent to vacate notice, in writing. Which I did 60 days in advance. I did it twice. Did they give that any attention? Apparently not. Their fix it workers were all informed of the move two even helped load the truck. I had to clean and move a hide away bed was all that was left. Circumstances beyond my control and I’ll get to those circumstances in a second, But I get moved to CokeVille Wyoming. Subsequently to Evanston Wyoming. But I never got back to the Bountiful complex. so I told em throw everything left away. But what did they do kept billing me for living there? Thing is, it was Davis Housing that gave me the 10 days to hurry up and move since they already had a new move in for my place coming in. They never sent me one written bill or statement. Now hold on here this gets worse.

So there was a point, Cousin Bud and I tried to have this outfit connected to Davis Mental Health, that does commercial payee services there. It takes two signatures to get money out of the account, or at least that’s how its supposed to work. Apparently either the sex pot monitoring the balance sheets or the gal running the agency, was poopooing the money. Suddenly I find, I’m $400.00 in the hole. How does this happen? I can’t sign a check myself, there has to be the payee’s signature on the damn check. Question is where did the money go? It obviously did not go to where it was supposed to, ultimately the agency folded, the person in charge left the area, but I’m still out the $400.00 to Zion’s Bank, and Davis Housing because some hardly dry behind the ears clerks , managers, and employees , can’t get their stuff together.

So then over time I get here to Idaho, partly in protest, as the only thing Tammy and I were to do here was investigate the Boise State Media School, for potential talent for the club’s WYOMING radio station. But we got here, Tammy talked to her Aunt, wanted to move here, we did, she got tossed in the can for nose candy, after that she and children move back to Wyoming. Looking back I should have moved back as well, but we are now in mid 2007.

So I first moved to Pocatello, was doing well, club’s TV show running, radio station going up near American Falls, but I needed some extra bucks on a short term deal. So saw this ad in the Mountain Home News, about a Nuke power plant. So I see the ad, called , guy said great come on over. So gave up all for that moved to Glenn’s Ferry, ya’ll know that story, finally the Nuke power plant never gets built, second the place I’m living the guy who owns it goes bankrupt so I move to Gooding. Ya’ll know that story, Then so on. While residing in Buhl, a counselor from H&W suggests I go to Idaho Housing. I did, here’s one of those Government waste things. First when you sign up , they ought to do an intake interview right then and there. Not wait until your spot on the waiting list comes up 4 years after to do the intake interview. Why make you wait if you don’t qualify? Hell I could have been back in Utah, getting my GA to go fly again, my truck built, and in a regular no rent assist apartment albeit a studio, with all the bells , whistles spa and pool, for $500.00 a month including power etc. No I’m stuck here now until spring. What you have is gals that at least a few that are try outs for a page on Victoria’s Secret Calendar, in an air conditioned office, interviewing people that could use help in housing especially of a military background, But what do you get. Because the gig in Utah has not been settled I can’t even go forward on that. really? Why couldn’t they have looked into this before hand, 4 damn years ago , then sending me a written notice that says come on in your time is now. You bust ass to get all paperwork in on time and now its still frozen, bullsbreath.

This is why between the club and I , I am doing my best to finish up what I came up here for to begin with, the radio station, bar, MC shop, fix up my rigs, get good people in that can be trusted right down to blood oaths to run those operations, me get my rigs in good shape, get a place pegged down in Utah and then get my ass out of this rotten state. My admin, director, is setting me up with her attorney, I’m looking at suing DCHA as well as IHA, not that I’ll get much but maybe there’ll be enough of a stink raised that someone in DC will catch the drift. After all we are entering a election season. Granted IHA is not a state run agency(it ought to be) , but those dollars flowing in there that hey bill the Union Yankee government for rents each month through HUD, is.

The reason our Government agencies are tapped is whether its housing, Medicaid, Medicare, and so on are billing the Government zillions of dollars a month, for plain BS. I have an idea, lets get a Government employee in all these agencies doing the billing to oversee, the operation of that public agency to make sure the Tax payers aren’t getting milked.

Starting in October I’m going to do an indepth set of shows on Idaho Housing Authority, and a few connected with it. See how you the American Tax Payer in Idaho are getting it up the butt.

Keep it tween the ditches.

L8R Ya’ll

sign off AYREWOLVES MEGA LOGO


Quote of the Day:
The secret pleasure of a generous act Is the great mind’s great bribe.
--John Dryden
Ephesians 4:29“Do not let any unwholesome talk come out of your mouths, but only what is helpful for building others up according to their needs, that it may benefit those who listen.”

Brought to you by BibleGateway.com. Copyright (C) . All Rights Reserved.
knyte scar  KNYTESTAIL

a cooter adREAPER CLUB SIGN 2