Tuesday, September 3, 2013

As I get ready to go off to dreamland

AHHJ HEDDER

As I get ready to drift off to dreamland after a great HazzardAyre Radio show(more on that in a few ) I reflect on yesterday.

After I got done with our sweetheart , soon to be one of our Road Angels/SheWolvez, I  went to my twice yearly evaluation for my acquired PTSD, they call it, bullshit. Its not Bi Polar, Its not PTSD, its putting up with Civilian Yankee Stupidity Disorder. That’s what it is. Its not preying on people its nothing except going after a goal, and achieving that goal. It’s called putting women on film or other type, for the simple reason, most guys still like the look and visual appeal of a gal with a bike, truck, or warbird. Its admitting that a guy likes woman. Not a transsexual, not being queer, not being wanting to or needing to do unthinkable things to a lady, but treat her as just that a LADY. It’s called being able to drive a car or truck in a safe, but not retarded manner. Putting down the damn cell phone, not texting while behind the wheel, but watching the damn road. Knowing something about that which you are driving. Not being just a steering wheel holder and herding the rig down the highway but driving it. That’s is; Civilian , Yankee, Stupidity, Disorder.

Any time though I get the words, of or from my shrink and all like them saying, “ We want to help you do or become what you want to be” This mean stripping away your individualism, your identity, and making you part of the system, which every Hazzard-ite will resist till our dying breath. The Hazzard County spirit is to fight the system, being one who is not afraid of challenging the status quo, not being a conformist or part of that establishment, but saying I am me, God gave me the right to choose, I will not allow myself to be used in a manner that goes against the Bible, I will not subject myself to Churches that preach one thing but do another, or always have their hand out.

But I go, to get my monthly paycheck from the USMC so oh well.

Okay then, HazzardAyre.

As I have been getting to for many months now and its heating up faster than Boss Hogg eating raw liver, Next month the app for our station goes into the FCC. Between the 9th and 19th. In about two or so months after that the certificate is in our hands and KDXB FM goes on air full time.

With that in mind we want to kick it off with a humongous bang. Even in the middle of winter. A mini Pre season Hazzard County Nationals, with the Rode Knytes’s Road Angels, The Hazzard County Cheerleaders, snow machine races, an indoor custom show and one heck of a southern culture bash. This is why I have been pushing for the Pin up girl thing more this year than last.

However there is still need for on air talent, mostly lady in studio, maybe find me another Robin? Or Ellie May(Nurse GoodBody) plus studio construction helpers. So my days are going to be full.

As I close this morning, and its not just me. But Frank who runs the Angels & OutLaws Bar in Bliss, did some , ah lets call it accessorizing his place, with really worn, stained even scented female ladies attire, mostly bras, panties , nylons etc hanging over the bar on the ceiling.

Not to be outdone, at KDXB both the big studio as well as the Twin falls mini studio, we want to do the same. So if some of ya’ll who are female have some rather worn and thrashed undies etc that your going to get rid of anyway, send em to us we want them.

Until this afternoon,

L8R Ya’ll

MY SIG{3} knyte scar


Quote of the Day:
You have freedom of choice, but not freedom from choice.
--Wendell Jones
Isaiah 48:17“This is what the LORD says— your Redeemer, the Holy One of Israel: “I am the LORD your God, who teaches you what is best for you, who directs you in the way you should go.”

Brought to you by BibleGateway.com. Copyright (C) . All Rights Reserved.
TOEW BRO CLUB LOGO 1  HEAVENLY TAIL