Sunday, September 15, 2013

Taking one for the club

HAZZARDAYRE MIDDAY REPORT HEDDERstinky truth toew notes

So I was asleep, dreaming of doing a duet with Barbra Mandrell at the Grand Ole Opry, and phone rings. Its Ricky, thinking it’s a toew run I answer , seems as though his midnight fox hunt did not turn up any game, so a stand by is in view, but he needs a diversion of the mother. So I go over, take the gal to coffee, and while an okay personality, really fugdugly. Granted I most likely didn’t look like MR GQ either, but this is beyond even bad. But I went over, and flagged for Rick. So I took one for the club at least a member, so now a favor is owed, a rather good favor that I WILL collect on.

So I get home, and as I was chowing down on a pizza, cruised on the clubs email, and saw in the inbox a return from someone on the bar person we’;re interviewing first. The first thing they asked was where is this bar? Thing is we are still negotiating on the price. Second we have two other locations in mind not too far away from the club’s shop, on Shoshone. Or what will be the clubs shop, on Shoshone. So I simply said if you read the blogs and tune in to the radio station they’d know where the bar is going to be. Okay, to tune into the radio show is by subscription only. the Subscription fee is to upkeep the radio network. The blog (this one) is open for all to read, but if they’d been reading, they’d know we aren’t even there yet. Reason for posting the ad? Simple to see if there is even someone with the entire package to manage that bar. Let’s face it, what I know about running a bar is very slim. I know how to drink, book talent and what I and the club wants there, but knowing how to hire, fire, cocktail wait persons, and all the rest , is like asking me to hem a set of pants, I flat don’t know how. So before the club ponies up money for something like that we want to know is there people that can do the job. Gal says she’s coming by Monday, really we’ll see. Gal’s name has the same last name as one James that wanted in as a prospect for the club. Trouble is he’s broke, always broke, and as of yet never has paid one penny of prospect dues money of $75.00 a month.

That’s how my Sunday went.

See ya’ll on the radio overnight.

aHazzardAyre Short heddersign off


Quote of the Day:
Sincerity is the highest compliment you can pay.
--Ralph Waldo Emerson
1 John 4:16“And so we know and rely on the love God has for us. God is love. Whoever lives in love lives in God, and God in them.”

Brought to you by BibleGateway.com. Copyright (C) . All Rights Reserved.
knyte scar KNYTESTAIL