Tuesday, September 10, 2013

My How Women hate their bluff to be called

aHazzardAyre Short hedderhh toew tymez hedder

If you were to type in the title to this entry, into the search bar of Google, or even Bing, you will not find anything. Seems guessing or for that matter pissing off the ladies is not something that either Microsoft or Google wants to do. After all, while men do use the Internet, the damn thing is has a majority of women using it. Seems searching for 411 on the dude their about to go out with is the new sport. At least for women. Brings up the question has our society gotten that bad? That women have to see if that hot looking guy they want to bed, is a cereal killer. I admit I kill cereal every day, especially Cheerios. Love those little o’s with a few strawberries, and canned milk, combined with regular milk. If I can tap the bulk tank in the barn I get the cream and milk together. I swear they should let the milk go just in its pure state. A little cream at the top is yum. Especially if you make homemade butter or ice cream with it. Ah the joys of a simpler time when guys liked gals, gals like guys, there was little of a blur between genders, you knew if she wore a bra and nylons it was a lady and boots and jeans was a guys domain. Today those lines are shaded at best.

Checked for times on SOA tonight, bars here close at 11:00PM so no SOA Premier for me tonight, but at least I’ll catch it via rerun, as well as via next week regular cable. The fellers at Cable One better, or that $212.00 will be cut in half.

Got a email from our sweet Paige, at least she’s scouting for us. While I dig this Mike guy co producing the pin up calendar and all, the club is a bit shakey on raking out $50k to someone they or I don’t know very well. Granted it’s a courtship of sorts, for the both of us, but if I was a producer, looking to make a grand impression to a client with a $100,000.00 paycheck, I’d have at least brought one or two filly’s with me to show off. It’s as bad as me bidding a full on $20k engine job, without having examples or bidding a $60k crop dusting contract without showing an aircraft. Your real business card is what you have to show, not just what noises you make. Mike seems like a cool guy and all, but there was just something about him, that gave me the Willies. The dude that came with Mike I could relate to. He built rides so we had common ground.

Not saying no there, but maybe with the right talent of 11 or 10 more gals we could get this shot and in the can. More over get the gals will be doing the TV ads and all for the shop, the toew service and of course the AyreWolvez/Knytes-of-Anarchy. But let me explore for a short lap, my impression of Paige and Mikes expression when I said to him that Paige was our main focus model.

When Paige walked in she flat took my breath away. She was not a tiny boned anorexic gal at all. But she looked hot. Her legs were just perfect and while can’t say they were nylons she did wear something that I figure is between nylons and tights, but they still looked good. She showed up in the dress of casting in other words she understood what we were doing, the look, and came in that style. The rose in the hair was a bit much, but overall, she had my vote. Many who have applied have been ones that have no leggy look, hey it a thing of Hazzard County image here, the more curved leg , the better.

Now Mike while impressed with the idea, of Paige, was a bit lackluster. It was oh well. I thought, in my mind how can you ignore the raven beauty? Well here look for yourself>Paige1Not super skinny and no size 4 , but healthy and real, which is something we’re trying to do here. Show that even a gal with a few pounds can look good. Hey I ain’t skinny, and outside of Dave in Utah, all of the club are a bit on the large side. Seems as if when we are discharged from the corps, we make up the food intake from what we didn’t get in service. Damn sailors ate most of the good stuff. By the time we hit the Mess, the beef, spuds and gravy were gone. Only leaving veggies and steamed chicken or something that you could not identify. If you get stuck on an Island in the south pacific which we did often, the supply ship, would come MAYBE every two weeks. Grub the the Solomon’s was Vienna sausage and Spam. or Spam and Vienna Sausage. Powdered spuds, and something that was supposed to look like milk gravy, never did though, but you could glue wing fabric with it if you needed to. So we get home and its chow down and that means adding pounds. So since we don’t look like GQ model guys we are not looking for GQ model gals with waists so skinny you can put one palm around her whole body. I want something to get ahold of. as well as the camera. Not plus sizes , but good healthy sizes. So then that’s what we’re doing here.

Now to bring this in for a landing,

It’s to be understood that while some of us in the club have experience here with this media, talent , video production thing, its not our chosen arena. I’d much rather be strafing a field, or spinning a wrench on a rat rod, or rolling out to a toew. But to get more of all of that I need promotion. Nothing gets a buyers eye better than eye candy with a ride, bird, or rod. Problem is in our grand area there’s not a big bunch of available agencies or the availability of talent. What there is has never been trained. If we can do both to have a ready talent pool to draw from it’ll make a huge difference. Considering that past the Pin Up Calendar gig, there’s the TV ads for the club and my operation, plus there’s the movie for the Radio network/station and all of that, its not a one shot see ya thing. As far as Mike is concerned, he’s cool and all, but no phone call or anything for a few days, might mean he’s getting cold feet or doesn’t care. While I’d like to have 6 more months, or better to produce at least for the toew truck calendar and all there’s two maybe 3 months left. The calendar after its shot will be printed by Photo Card Specialties, and distributed at toew and custom shows over next year. The AyreWolvez Warbird video and calendar will be distributed at airshows as well as at other related events. I understand that for many of these people models, Mike and others this promo project is not the most important thing in their day or week. We however are betting treasury money on the sales of the calendar etc for military hospitals and children’s hospitals. We need these people on board. And they need to get into the flow. If needed we’ll put it off until next year. But hopefully Paige and her friends will get in gear and see this as an important project worth their undivided time.

Until morning.

AYREWOLVES MEGA LOGOsign off

speak nothingAYREWOLVEZ LOGO


Quote of the Day:
We cannot always build the future for our youth, but we can build our youth for the future.
--Franklin Delano Roosevelt
Isaiah 46:4“Even to your old age and gray hairs I am he, I am he who will sustain you. I have made you and I will carry you; I will sustain you and I will rescue you.”

Brought to you by BibleGateway.com. Copyright (C) . All Rights Reserved.
SWEET TAIL 2