Sunday, September 15, 2013

Always up against the religious coalition

hazzard daybreakhedder reman 2

So got an invite to join up with this Tragic Valley Buy,sell, Trade page on Facebook. Just for an attempt put up our radio anchor job on there. The ad never was allowed to stay on there imagine that.

Now there at this two ways to look at this, that the religious coalition is against us in every way possible and maybe to not even put the full blooded Over the air station up, just keep it going for those that will appreciate it online through strictly an online radio station. Or the other is to put the station over the air waves as planned, and say to hell with the religious super bigoted minds and attitudes here.

Try as they might we get fought every way possible. There is of course the Churchy folks who pray on Sunday, but sin the rest of the week. One of the pieces I got from the sermon last Sunday from the River was all too many go there, sing, and be Holier than thou at Church but as soon as they leave are bad mouthing everyone, or Jeckle Hyde thing. I fondly remember that in Hazzard, years ago, at the LDS ward there. Here was these young men nearing missionary age and all, callings in the ward, yet the same kids we were arresting for everything from narcotics consumption to narcotics trafficking and distribution, to driving impaired the rest of the week. The same kids who loved to trash my cruiser and then say it wasn’t them. It was shortly after I trapped one, one Sunday and took him down that it was mutually agreed that I not attend the Hazzard LDS ward anymore. But my they were there for the Toy donation for the ward poor, that I never ever got a thank you for. I’ll never completely forgive that, or them. The club never snubbed me like that but they sure did. Maybe an apology is in order from them to me and the club. Hazzard for those who don’t know is the alternate name for Hagerman, in case ya’ll didn’t know.

Whether its babes for pay to enhance our rides for magazine ads, club promotion or such, or getting even one gal to take it seriously to get involved in the station at twice what they make serving fries and frozen steer parts at McDonalds, there are days, I get to thinking, its us doing all the right things just in the wrong place. But I also remember, the uphill battle in the late 80’s early 90’s here as well. Once we succeeded others wanted in, others joined on. So yes we did well. Still do, which is why I still work long, long hours doing this. That Facebook page called Magic Valley Buy,Sell,Trade might consider that treating me nice might get them free ads on our radio station.

As far as being none religious ? If one thinks that then you don’t know me, the club, nor the south very well, they don’t call the south the Bible belt for nothing.

Any mile much to be done today, I’m in bed. But to that Facebook page, if you don’t want to post my ads, don’t invite me to the damn group.

Crazy C sig AYREWOLVEZ LOGO


Quote of the Day:
Many people take no care of their money till they come nearly to the end of it, and others do just the same with their time.
--Goethe
1 John 4:16“And so we know and rely on the love God has for us. God is love. Whoever lives in love lives in God, and God in them.”

Brought to you by BibleGateway.com. Copyright (C) . All Rights Reserved.
HEAVENLY TAIL TOEW BRO CLUB LOGO 1