Saturday, September 21, 2013

I am their Flag

AW AFTER NOTESREAPER CREW REPORT

Before I get into my rant here need to say this. I must have celebrated a bit too much last night. Those Bud’s(Bud Light) that I had must’ve been been a bit more potent than I thought. I spent most of my paycheck which I’ll suffer from this next week, but I’ll live. This usually happens at a end of month club meeting and for the most part near end of riding season. Here in another month or so it’s put away the bike, and ayrecraft get in the caged surroundings of the toew truck, and slide around the slick and cold snow. Although its predicted by the Farmers Almanac that its supposed to be more cold than snow. So today I’m sitting in a darkened room, holding my cranium ,staying quiet, and deciding whether or not to go fetch grub. Guess that’ll come about 21:00 hours.

I hate spending so much money on a night out, maybe those coffee’s for $3.00 a whack had more than coffee in them. Watching BSU get stepped on for one tiny point. Fresno must be having a hey day ,over the win.

But once in awhile after so many months and weeks of plain bullshit over pin up girls that never return a phone call much less an email, guess that $1,000.00 a day doesn’t excite them too much. After bar help for the Reaper, one visit of one that I think is on board, but don’t know for sure , guess I will see Monday at 13:00(1:00PM) that don’t return an email or phone call. And don’t get me started on the gals for co anchor on the radio gig. But getting out, getting hammered, and not regretting much nor caring about some ungrateful people,reminds me of why staying single and alone is good. Women are nice to look at, occasionally work with, on camera, in the Reaper Club, or such, but its nice that when the task is done you send them on their way and say thank you, and sleep alone, my way in MY bed.

Okay then.

This morning even in my part sober state, I ran the tune I AM THEIR FLAG, a song that I hold dear. Its one that I saw in 2007 that describes it all. This flag >csaflagdoes not represent hate, or evil, it is one of our heritage, of our southern culture and our southern loyalty. But there is a part that you must understand. For Many the Dukes of Hazzard was a 1 hour poorly written at times farce of a TV show. People watched, laughed and then went on about their lives. While for many like I , Hazzard County is more than a TV show, or a place on earth, Hazzard County is a part of your soul and place in my heart. For it was the Dukes-of-Hazzard, that brought me to re-examine, my southern heritage and life and my family’s history in the southern culture. To coin a phrase, I was a Confederate Rebel , before being a Confederate was cool. My family on both sides was of southern ancestry. Mom was Texan, Dad Alabama and Georgia. Military service in the U.S. Navy and Marines brought both north. While My Gran Dad on Mom’s side was of the north, (Grace-Idaho) My Grandma was of Alabama and Texas. Mom was born in a at the time town of Gilmer Texas. My Father was born on the southern half of West Virginia, them both my Grandparents on Dad’s side moved to their ancestors homeland of Montgomery Alabama which is why Montgomery Alabama is called Montgomery Alabama. While my two Uncles (Dad’s brothers) lived in Conyers as well as Macon Georgia. Many of my summers until 1993 were spent down there. On farms working long days, sitting on the porch, hey in the south we do a lot of front porch sitting and thinking. But I learned of my heritage, of the General of Lee’s Army, (yes a General Montgomery) was one of my ancestors.

But I posted the video of the song, and yet few if any have even responded. Now here’s the grind of some gears. About a year or so ago, I got this urgent email from Alma, Ben’s dear lady, saying that Warner Brothers was going to take our rebel flag of that General Lee Dodge Charger. Something to the effect that the WB, thought it might offend somebody. And they call us Confederates racist. Any mile Alma wanted all her friends to write, call and fuss to WB, and CMT about the situation. Of course I did. And so did the Knytes, but we as a club did more than send a few angry Facebook postings and emails. We all rode down to WB Studios, and brought our handwritten letters to studio execs. You noticed the flag is still on the toy General’s.

Now before you Yankee’s start bitching understand this. The time is sooner than later. That flag you dislike will soon become the flag all, I repeat ALL Americans will salute. The Yankees have messed up America so much that as we say that Marxist Abe Lincoln did us no favors in the so called reconstruction. The south did not loose the way, we conceded , to prevent further loss of life. The saying Dixie will rise again, is not just a saying, its already starting to rise, and its with pride that the Knytes of Anarchy in our small way is helping it rise to new altitudes.

I say simply, God bless Dixie.

I’m going back to bed, my Goody’s are starting to work, so maybe I can catch some sleep.

L8R Ya’ll

Crazy C sigcompany banner


Quote of the Day:
Happiness is not a reward — it is a consequence. Suffering is not a punishment — it is a result.
--Robert Green Ingersoll
2 Corinthians 13:14“May the grace of the Lord Jesus Christ, and the love of God, and the fellowship of the Holy Spirit be with you all.”

Brought to you by BibleGateway.com. Copyright (C) . All Rights Reserved.

knyte scar KNYTESTAIL

REAPER CLUB SIGN 2HC COFC HEADER