Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Like what are you bothering me for?

AHHJ HEDDERHHLTN

So go to check clubs email, and there she is the gal from Richfield. She says she don’t want us to bother her, yet she rings our bell.

By all fairness yes I sent a few of our last entries, but if that entry concerns someone, I send it to them so there is NO MISUNDERSTANDING. The last few concerned her so I sent them.

Of course too there were those nights when she emailed me about how her guy, was not paying attention to her and all. So to be sympathetic I tried to offer my views on the situation. Some times it’s a good idea to just quietly bow out and find cover.

Okay then that done. Shop is ours now. That’s right, what used to be Twin Falls Hot Rod Shop, will soon wear the banner Cooter’s Kustmz(customs) and of course Hazzard County Choppers. Home of Dixie(Highway Hooker) Toewing.

Tonight is the season premier of SOA, on FX. Don’t know why it has to show here at 11:00PM but it does, which means I’m going to have to watch the ep, in rerun, but as of next Tuesday the rest of the eps, will be on MY TV, Cable gets connected.

As I close, need to say, to the gal up north that says she wanted the job as a writer etc for the clubs publication, there is a new device, that’s been around for nearly a 100 years. It’s called the Telephone. Today the things are attached to ears, butts, even vaginas, seems as though some lady’s put em there on vibrate. You figure that one out on your own. Add to that, a drive down from up there, give a call, meet me at the Depot Grill that everybody can find, and lets talk. After last year I never bring someone to the Wolf’s Lair, or the shop, (which is kiddy corner to the Depot) on a first meet and greet. Safety for both of us, hey ya’ll never know what those women will do to ya’ll. Still though if its one of our Pin Up girls, she needs to send a pic, oh and if that were not enough, its not like our phone is hidden, or that we can’t be found on Facebook. I don’t think she really wants a job, just likes to tease to piss off her guy.

More L8R its food and snooze to watch SOA l8r.

Keep it tween the Ditches,

company bannerMY SIG{3}


Quote of the Day:
Wherever you are -- be there.
--Anonymous
Isaiah 46:4“Even to your old age and gray hairs I am he, I am he who will sustain you. I have made you and I will carry you; I will sustain you and I will rescue you.”

Brought to you by BibleGateway.com. Copyright (C) . All Rights Reserved.
knyte scar SWEET TAIL 2