Monday, September 16, 2013

I am the most patient boss there is , I think.

HAZZARDAYRE MIDDAY REPORT HEDDER

Well got the key to the shop this morning so the remodel is in motion to make what was once Twin Falls Hot Rod Shop, into Hazzard County Choppers/Dixie Toewing.

So went to coffee with our Nurse GoodBody and she does have one, even thinner than she used to have. Plans are in the future of making her more involved here within the club.

With little food in belly, and expecting a meet and greet interview for our bar manager, opening, I came home for lunch. First I woke up to early. Next eyes are heavy, my patience level is low. When someone says, I’ll be there in the afternoon, that means between 13:00 one pm to two pm. After that its my nap from 2:00 PM to 6:00PM when I venture back to the shop. Yes the shop has ac, but needs cleaned first.

So here I wait for this seatcover named Toni, said she’d be here, ain’t. There’s a serious difference between waiting like I did for Nurse GoodBody and any other employee or potential employee. Ellie May, is one that rescued my soul in 2009. Most of you know why and what I’m talking about. Her coffee chats with me gets me in a very good mood, and her, her husband and I are all okay with each other.

Plus her input on things for the club helps.

On the other lane, when somebody says they are going to be here, in the afternoon, they better be here in the afternoon or just forget it. I wait maybe once, about 15 minutes after a set time. After that , its, sorry , job is filled, even if it may not be.

The other thing is this, in regards to the Reaper Club, The Reaper Club is a entirely club owned operation I just head the damn thing up. The club meets there, many of our discussions, rituals are held there etc. The who pouring beer, has to be one we all trust. While nothing really all that sinister goes on at the Reaper, much of it is Holy and sacred to the club. What goes on in the Reaper stays in the Reaper.

Any way I’m about to take my nap, now if I can just get Jared over to fetch that scrap metal bin we’ll have it made.

L8R

aHazzardAyre Short heddersign off


Quote of the Day:
The thing I hate about an argument is that it always interrupts a good discussion.
--G.K. Chesterton
James 3:13“[Two Kinds of Wisdom] Who is wise and understanding among you? Let them show it by their good life, by deeds done in the humility that comes from wisdom.”

Brought to you by BibleGateway.com. Copyright (C) . All Rights Reserved.
knyte scarKNYTESTAIL

REAPER CLUB LOGO