Tuesday, September 10, 2013

For those mentally challenged

AHHJ HEDDERCOFFEE STOP HEDDER

Getting off the Tarmac here, got a reply from Richfield again, keep poking the fire. Says she’s joining the rodeo. She might not have roped any steers, but she knows how to throw the bull. Guess I wouldn’t be so upset about this as its just anther crazy broad that sniffed at the wolvez tail, but decided it wasn’t for her. That part I could have accepted okay, but those oh so sad emails when she couldn’t sleep, then to jump up our ass? Naw. There’s only one way to look at gals like her>1233627_511346112286166_736137473_nNo wonder her guy keeps his distance, hell I’d leave her and hide up near Arco somewhere , oh so so.

Women never like it when you call their teasing bluff either. Oh they’ll fluff all around you. In bars its so those sweet things can get more tips, the ones that are not working there, its anybody’s guess. Good ole kountry guys don’t stand a chance no how with any of those high upkeep gals, so we go home usually with the tubby ones. At least those ones are loyal.

But all women are dislodged in the brain. It wasn’t always that way and for years I depended on mine’s 6th sense when evaluating a prospective new hire or model.

But here lately so many of them are running solo, both by choice or by safety. Sometimes both. Ones that are so so sweet are usually dikes or a transsexual, Neither for me. Guess that’s why I stay single.

> Here’s a look at the ad going in the Slime News, for the bizz>for the yankee stupidhad to put the phone number on it for the yankee stupid.

Now if I could make the rest of my work so easy.

L8R Ya’ll

DXEWYNGSsign off


Quote of the Day:
A thing well said will be wit in all languages.
--John Dryden
Isaiah 46:4“Even to your old age and gray hairs I am he, I am he who will sustain you. I have made you and I will carry you; I will sustain you and I will rescue you.”

Brought to you by BibleGateway.com. Copyright (C) . All Rights Reserved.
hazzardayre tail 2 547749_216446155147829_2072865929_n