Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Just typical, welcome to Idaho

aw phootenotes

So saw on line that one of my primary executive hopefuls decided to bail on us. Yep Shar decided things were moving to slow, really? I only interviewed her yesterday, but considering she had brain surgery(Really she did) only a week ago, I guess staying at home resting. My question , wouldn’t taking it easy, helping us in the office, and being an aid to me and the production crew of HazzardAyre, be good, that way she can make money, to spend money as obviously she likes to do?

But like all too many they do not see the forest for the trees. They see me at the Lair, not realizing I’m as busy as ten woodchucks building a fort. Taking some of the work load off my shoulders would be good. After all isn’t that why you hire someone to begin with?

But apparently Shar decides that since she has one of Wolvertons people wrapped up in a bow, she is not hurting enough to really soil her lily white hands with the business of the Knytes. Sure she can clean, but I’d feel extremely nervous and self confident or lacking there of of someone that looks hot, washing the skid stained underwear of me and members of the club, or cleaning the crapper. That can get really narlley. So I thought I’d invite Shar to be in a different department. Bottom line she bugged out, my thought is like one other, they’ll be back.

Going over to see about getting Joni a phone and maybe a computer, even if it is a cheap one. Amanda is on board, although I too see her more as a poster girl, than a maid, still we’ll see. But not being able to communicate with your second in command, oh the dreamy days of me and Robin huh?

I’m still waiting for the gals to show up in a skirt nylons and heels. Maybe Amanda will show up that way?

But Shar not showing, yes a disappointment, but its typical. Its also these hiccups that makes the club real weary about setting up a full charter. Two or one main gal is one thing, but between the bar, radio station, tv station, and shop, they know that three people, me and two hotties does not make a crew, more over leaves doubts of even validating the kinds of expenditures required to make these things happen. Just the Reaper Club even after purchase, is $2,million before its over with. If we can’t find everyone we need, do we really way to spend that kind of money here? If you can’t find poster girls, if you can’t find people to be on air radio people, and so on, are you going to find enough people to work in a bar, of the attitudes and personality to work in a primary bikers bar? That begs the question are we doing the right thing in the right place?

Stay tuned.

Joni and Amanda are supposed to be here soon, so hang on I’ll report after.

KNYTES WINGS X 2sign off

 


Quote of the Day:
Progress depends on people knowing they'll be able to profit from their ideas.
--Deborah Neville
1 John 2:1“My dear children, I write this to you so that you will not sin. But if anybody does sin, we have an advocate with the Father—Jesus Christ, the Righteous One.”

Brought to you by BibleGateway.com. Copyright (C) . All Rights Reserved.

knyte scarKNYTESTAIL