Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Facebook my ass

REMAN BLOG COVERAFTERBURNER HEDDER

This is the kind of shit that piss’ me off.

Go to post the last entry of HazzardAyre for the benefit of the club. Only to find that my account blocked. Further investigation, goes that I had too many friend requests not being responded to. Really? The only requests I respond to are ones that request to BE MY FRIEND, not the other way around. I have posted on my timeline and on my news feed, countless times, if I don’t know you, and your not a member of any of our club’s groups, I mean dues paid, loyal members that I know in person and blood oath brothers and sisters, I don’t want to be your damn Facebook friend. Yet people ask to join the group on Hazzard County Winged Warriors. Without even knowing what it is. The Hazzard County Winged Warriors is the half of the Knytes-of-Anarchy Kustmz Association that is for those who are into military aviation. Its another way of saying Confederate Air Force which changed their name 3 years ago to Commemorative Air Force. Most who want in that group think it has something to do with the Dukes-of-Hazzard and its only by a fringe of DOH. In essence by name only, not in scope. But they want to be in. Guess what that door is now closed. No more, unless I know you from the real body of the club.

Same goes for the rest of our subsidiary groups on Facebook. Quite frankly if it wasn’t for and of the club, I’d delete every damn thing of the club, me and all from Facebook, and leave the thing all together, and take our scheduled ad money along with it.

Any way, want to be my friend on Facebook? Best be a Knyte, or a sponsor of the Knytes. Or the request will be denied. As for me I am not asking to be anybody’s friend, so no more friend request will be sent out from me.

Need more sleep.

L8R Ya’ll

MY SIG{3}AYREWOLVEZ LOGO


Quote of the Day:
If you haven't got charity in your heart, you have the worst kind of heart trouble.
--Bob Hope
2 Timothy 1:13-14“What you heard from me, keep as the pattern of sound teaching, with faith and love in Christ Jesus. Guard the good deposit that was entrusted to you—guard it with the help of the Holy Spirit who lives in us.”

Brought to you by BibleGateway.com. Copyright (C) . All Rights Reserved.
knyte scar SWEET TAIL 2