Friday, September 6, 2013

Don’t say ya’ll are, when ya’ll ain’t.

AHHJ HEDDERTHE END OF DAY

So I bust balls, getting done with my afternoon duties to meet this chick by the name of Elaine who calls me and all saying she’s interested in the clubs radio station career position. Guess what got to Anchors, the clubs hangout since its in a public place and where if a few other members surfaced they could meet her too. Guess what never showed. Why call me and disturb my day, saying you want a shot at the job when ya’ll don’t. If your not deadly interested, don’t call or email. Pretty easy ain’t it.

What’s funny and I’ll say it again, that gals from Boise and Salt Lake City want to shake the tree, more over will come down from Boise on a meet and greet, yet our local stuck up gals here only want to tease. I say if not interested or just kicking tires, don’t bother us.

Then the gal I was thinking would help on organizing the book, of AyreWolf as it will be called, decided to get pissy. Again, she’s the one who wanted to read the blogs, thought the gig we do had promise, and wanted to read more. Again if you don’t want me or the club to bother you, DO NOT RING the DAMN Door Bell. Don’t say you do when ya’ll don’t. Doesn’t she seem to realize, that it was strictly to be pals? Her help me do the book? I did not and I thought I’d made that clear, did not do not want to date or mate with her in any way. She gave off the noises she wanted some input on why guys don’t trust her and women in general. Really? Maybe look in the mirror. Maybe what is making her current Bo and men, turn away is that the same guys get happy with being friendly only to get your hand bit off. Excuse me.

Any way had a great lunch at Anchors, great conversation, and all but that in no way is stopping plans for the Reaper.

In closing and about the town of Richfield. Once upon a time, there was a little hamburger place up there that treated the club with honor, at least for awhile. The club looked at putting a studio, there as well as putting a place there for Hazzard County Choppers as well as Dixie Toewing there. Reason? A friend and associate member Mike Bright of the Lincoln County Sheriffs Office said it’d be a good place. Ultimately the promises were removed, the welcome mat took up, and the door closed. However up near there is a blue cabbed, 175 military tank recovery unit on a hefty 6X6 that used to be called the Animal, which is LexiBelle>Lexi in greenwhich is the Animals little cousin. Used to be owned by Twin Falls Body & Paint, then by some dentist from Jerome. It sits up there somewhere in Richfield. I can see a good thing retaining the town, but could the town sustain much growth and even if it could would people there accept or welcome that growth?

Any way much to do here, more on the show overnight.

L8R Ya’ll

MY SIG{3}AYREWOLVEZ LOGO


Quote of the Day:
Give a man a fire and he's warm for a day, but set fire to him and he's warm for the rest of his life.
--Terry Pratchett
John 14:23“Jesus replied, “Anyone who loves me will obey my teaching. My Father will love them, and we will come to them and make our home with them.”

Brought to you by BibleGateway.com. Copyright (C) . All Rights Reserved.

HEAVENLY TAIL TOEW BRO CLUB LOGO 1

take time to pray