Thursday, September 5, 2013

Today it’d be best to stay in bed to sleep late

wtf hedder

Today would have been a good day to have stayed in bed and just slept late. First get a call for a spot fire near Sun Valley. Flew up doused that, but missed Cable One install. Only because where I was at could call, but that would not have helped, Syringa the wonderful fellers they are, are discontinuing the rate plan I used to have so process of rolling my plan into a contract is under way. But got the bill paid, then it was ten calls to Cable-One, While Cable-One’s products are good, some of their people are a bit short of a full crankcase in smarts. But got that done. So then go to send a message to our publicist on a domestic matter she’s involved in, and find Facebook blocked me from sending messages. Really? I swear a fly down and an up close and very personal meeting is getting in my sights. Its not that I really care about Facebook, but 70% of our deployed club members find out about club news from the blog postings I put up there in the groups. And on my news feed.

Something about getting a confirmation then I’m unblocked. I have an idea, we unplug all our Facebook advertising from Facebook, and maybe that’ll get Zuckerburgs attention. Dad always said when you have them by their wallet their hearts and minds follow. One more snippet from Facebook and I’ll spend the time to can that account, every ad, every posting, every blog entry , every photo. All of it.

Any way have money, need a beer. See ya’ll on the turn around.

Oh and for SpeedConnect I’m paying for one more month, then its adios for awhile.

L8R Ya’ll

MY SIG{3}a cooter ad


Quote of the Day:
The wisdom of the wise and the experience of the ages are perpetuated by quotations.
--Benjamin Disraeli
Matthew 28:18-20“Then Jesus came to them and said, “All authority in heaven and on earth has been given to me. Therefore go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, and teaching them to obey everything I have commanded you. And surely I am with you always, to the very end of the age.””

Brought to you by BibleGateway.com. Copyright (C) . All Rights Reserved.

HEAVENLY TAIL TOEW BRO CLUB LOGO 1

take time to pray