Monday, September 30, 2013

When in need, bleed.

AHHJ HEDDER

When in need bleed I suppose. Relieved on one side that the financial obligation that I was putting myself under with the new SheWolvez was one thing. Frustrated that its another year for photos for company promotion, and another admittantly failure. What else is new. There are days, and they have been pretty consistent and constant, but while appreciative of what Charlie is doing on riding herd on my money and all, still moving over here just to save $40.00 a month is a bit much.

I looked back previous eve after that Joni chick handed me my ass , to think I even entertained thoughts of a romantic union there , was idiotic. Oh the package is great, but there’s a bunch of anger and hurt inside, plus a lot of upkeep, naw the gals I go out with and Lori especially, may not be the latest hottie, but she do keep me warm at night , and feeds me well. So what the heck right.

But I looked over things, and you understand the money that I have wasted in being here as well as not being productive, versus have TWO shop all things paid for for $325.00 a month a apartment for $400.00 with all including cable and free wifi , plus not as much competition, the radio net, and all would have been done by now, plus I’d have more at the end of the month, just in benefits payments.

All I see is April or May or as soon as its warm and all things needed to bust a move are done, this old wolf is outta here.

Was going over to both shop and then Charlie’s place, but rain and all, staying home, resting and setting sights on Tuesday to shift into second.

Any way looks like it’ll be wet today, says that its supposed to lighten up by mid day, but I predicate that by mid week there’s snow.

Going back to bed.

L8R Ya’ll

MY SIG{3}DIXIE SHIELD


Quote of the Day:
A great many people think they are thinking when they are merely rearranging their prejudices.
--William James
Philippians 1:9-10“And this is my prayer: that your love may abound more and more in knowledge and depth of insight, so that you may be able to discern what is best and may be pure and blameless for the day of Christ,”

Brought to you by BibleGateway.com. Copyright (C) . All Rights Reserved.
HEAVENLY TAIL  TOEW BRO CLUB LOGO 1

knyte scar