Thursday, September 19, 2013

If you ignore you’ll soon be shown the door

hazzardayre phootenotesaHazzardAyre Short hedder

So got through the show this morning only after two network disruptions. I know even Cable-One has troubles. Thing is in cable-One’s case they think the same conditions in both Texas and Arizona are what is here in Idaho. Fact is Texas and Arizona don’t have mountain ranges, mountain top repeaters and so on that can get a hiccup. Bottom line if my show is interrupted even for a few seconds or minutes that it takes me to reboot, that’s that many potential people buying the products that folks pay the club to advertise on the station. Making this an even more bottom line, it does skips a beat again like it did on the first night, the damn thing will be cut off and I’ll go back to SpeedConnect. Dig this, I did a speed test on Cable One’s mps , it came in at just under 15mps, and an upload of 4mps. Now there’s something wrong here. If I’m going to have equal service, I’ll be damn if I’m going to pay $212.00 a month, when I only pay $50.00 a month from SpeedConnect. Conclusion, I’ll keep running Cable-One for awhile, but if it screws the pooch again like it did this morning, its off I go back to SpeedConnect and I’ll just keep Cable-One for cable TV. Nuff said on that.

Then I sent an email to both Joni and Katt to name a few. I know there are some that will not or that I don’t expect to respond or reply. But the ones that are being welcomed in as new hires even on an extended basis, like Paige, or in the interior like Joni, when I send something out its not to just have hammer something out, I demand a response. Even if it is, I’m okay and yes I got the message. I allow for some understanding for a short term for new hires. But there are three that have been biting my heels wanting to be on the radio gig. They send something out, but never respond or drop on by. Simple fact, ignore me once I forgive, ignore me twice, I might let it go by, ignore me three times, I show you the door, and its adios.

It’s why there is the probationary prospect period of two and a half weeks. Its you prove to the club and me, that you have the right stuff or its see ya.

The wait and see thing is not something I go for, this is not Burger King, you get it our way, or you don’t get the damn thing after all.

More L8R Ya’ll I’m headed for bed.

See ya’ll on the radio.

sign offAYREWOLVES MEGA LOGO


Quote of the Day:
Commonsense and good nature will do a lot to make the pilgrimage of life not too difficult.
--William Somerset Maugham
Ephesians 4:29“Do not let any unwholesome talk come out of your mouths, but only what is helpful for building others up according to their needs, that it may benefit those who listen.”

Brought to you by BibleGateway.com. Copyright (C) . All Rights Reserved.

knyte scar KNYTESTAIL

a cooter adREAPER CLUB SIGN 2