Sunday, September 8, 2013

It is Sunday

AHHJ HEDDERAW AFTER NOTES

It is Sunday , it was a beautiful Sunday morning I woke up and spent the early dawn watching the sun rise over the eastern Horizon with my best girl LexiBelle>Lexi in greenSo then configured to go grab food at the Depot Grill, with only one draw back, the Depot isn’t open as early on a Sunday morning. Suppose that the folks doing the cleaning and spritzing of the place need to have that time to get off their tired feet, fill the air with what smells like Fritos Corn Chips the deodorize the place.

So reluctantly went over to IHOP that has the highest prices in town. It’s funny, here is a city of 50,000 and only one good inexpensive place to eat, that’s open around the clock cept for early morning Sunday. I was thinking of that song written by Kris Kristopherson, and made a hit by Johnny Cash, called Sunday morning. I thought what if the Knytes opened up a grub house as well as the bar, might as well use some of that 289 million bucks in the cash stash for something. Course what I know about running a bar or grub shack, would fill a thimble. So then came home to the Lair, did my morning reading in the head, took the trash over to 305, noticed that the old location of the Twin falls Hot Rod Shop up for rent, can you say Cooter’s Kustmz or perhaps Hazzard Garage in Twin Falls? Then took a look at my email, upon my coffee break, saw the gal from Richfield had sent an email. Seems as if her main squeeze thinks that her conversing with me over email is not right. Thing is, I only chat with her without any thought of doing the he and she mating thing. I just think she’s neat to chat with. Plus being a writer and painter thought she could be a club asset. Then she unloaded some fyi on her kin folk not doing well, and a question of what do I know about her? Thing is not any more than she has told me so far, but you get a gut feeling that on a professional level she could work out well as a feature writer for the newspaper of the club, and maybe do some portraits for the club of some of our rides, sell em and make her some money and us with some treasured keep sakes.

My thoughts on this jealousy thing is at one time she must have gave the old man a reason to be suspicious. Don’t know just my perception on the situation.

So now I’m sitting here wondering if I ought to change and go to church, or put it off for next week, since I have those gals and agent coming down to chat from Boise on the Pin Up girl thing.

Again, its amazing, gals come down from Boise to meet and greet, on the Pin Up girl calendar project, the agent and his wife come down for the same thing from Boise, yet we can’t get anyone here to jump? Don’t that seem a bit odd to you? You know what will happen. The thing will get photographed, and sold, gals who didn’t or were scared to get involved will get the real picture its real, then you’ll hear all kinds of noise of and from locals saying why didn’t you hire locals? The answer will be as it always is, we tried. Nobody stood up, and now talent bookings go through an agent and agency, and to think from Carey to Jackpot from Burley to Glenn’s Ferry, there are gals who could, but wont.

Any mile going into make myself presentable in an hour make the decision of go, no go to church.

See ya’ll this afternoon on the Radio.

MY SIG{3} a cooter ad


Quote of the Day:
We need not all agree, but if we disagree, let us not be disagreeable in our disagreements.
--Martin R. DeHaan
Psalm 143:10“Teach me to do your will, for you are my God; may your good Spirit lead me on level ground.”

Brought to you by BibleGateway.com. Copyright (C) . All Rights Reserved.

knyte scar SWEET TAIL 2

1185652_10151367669564567_597385006_n1208574_10151367744704567_1207534430_n