Tuesday, September 3, 2013

What I didn’t say but wanted to.

RCJ HEDDERAHHJ HEDDER

All I did was wake up long enough to check my blood sugar level.

Read a few emails, especially from one of our new SheWolvez, then meandered over to my facebook, where I’m being told, that many of my Facebook friends, just love this or that. Trouble is, many of my friends most likely have never heard of many of the things they are endorsing. seems as though however that a bunch of people went to court against ol Mark Zuckerburgs creation Facebook in a class action suit demanding a huge payout for endorsement fees resulting from facebook telling all too many that these people endorsed sponsored pages and or sponsored products. Many of which many did not even know about.

Few do.

The award was several million and in Zuckerburg’s eyes that ain’t much these days. Hell Mark has been in the eyes of the judge in many a court , many a time. But you’d think he’d get the idea. A banner ad , while annoying is one thing, and I understand that to keep Facebook free to use,Facebook has to sell ads, but, can you imagine the drop off of subscribers if Facebook charged to use it? Subscribers would be gone faster than flies in a structure fire. But do they have to be so crooked as to say my friends welcome this or that? Or they use this or that? And I seldom use much of anything my friends do, I choose my own, I’m a leader not a follower. But since so many want to follow, got an idea. Ya’ll follow me, and don’t log into or use your Facebook page next week at all. Not just a day, but all week. Write in the Help Forum you want to be paid for endorsing paid content. If enough of you do that, I guarantee ya’ll, Facebook will stop it and abide by the Judges ruling to stop the practice. Plus give some illumination to those that sued, to go back to the judge and say see they’re still doing it. That violates the out of court settlement and gives these folks full ward. Maybe they will share with others.

Okay then, moving on.

My blood sugar level, 185, high but manageable.

On the Road Angels/SheWolvez, With as dynamic a look as our gal this morning has, a bunch that said they wouldn’t I have no doubt will, including that Alaine what’s her name in Heyburn. She too has a super look, and if harnessed and managed much more taught, posing and vocal skills, and would show up to a casting meet and greet like our gal did this morning, Alaine too, would be a super talent. Most gals read pin up, or rat rod pin up, and immediately think, Playboy or at worst EasyRiders. Its more in the vein of roaring 20’s era and mid 60’s threads. Over the years I have seen these things from two points. One from some gal in college or about to go to college needing extra money and does a pin up gig or such for just the money, Which is fine. Then there are those that get into it , to start a career. Be it acting or modeling or both or at least something media.

I have seen two of ours do this. And while its only two they are the finest I have worked with, One is Cynthia Newell of Nampa. When I discovered her, she was picking cherries in Emmett Idaho with her parents. She saw a scribbled ad I’d put in the want ads up there from a piece of legal paper. For the Road Angels. This was back in 1988 somewhere. She sent me a Polaroid of her, and while I was at a Northwest Towing Council meeting there in Boise that year when I could afford to take LexiBelle>Lexi in green on a fun run, she met me in Emmett, we went over to Nampa to Karcher Mall when it was still the in place there. Instead of buying the most expensive stuff she went for the bargain table, bought some really cheap one off shorts and such, at the end of the week shot film, now she’s in NYC doing countless ads for major Madison Ave companies. Why , cause she did as I asked without question. And oh, as far as toes in hose against my nose, or shooting a pic or two of her little gems? You couldn’t keep her feet out of my face. Thing is SHE WANTED IT!! She wanted the fame, and the glamour , she wanted that spotlight on her. Now she has it, and she didn’t have to sleep with anyone to get there. Including me.

Then came Miss Dixie Diesel 1993. Robin who I hold as the ultimate talent ever of Confederate Steele Media. When I first met Robin off an ad we posted as a last ditch effort in a farm news paper over in Rupert, Robin came in a pair of trash pants, and some rag shirt. I told her what I wanted to see, she went home 10 miles one way fetched new threads and came back. That day, I met someone that worked with me like hand in glove. No matter what I asked, it was done without question. Any question. We worked in a sound booth that we made out of an old broom closet at the back of Cooter’s Hot Rods there in Rupert. I’d think of something for a shoot or ad, even in the middle of the night, she’d be on the phone, saying meet at the shop. Or I’d just go to the shop, and she’d just show up, like it was telepathic or something. Although looking back I could have had her in all ways, at the time I was involved , so was she, and if I’d have known the end results of my marriage to Jan, would have turned out the way it did, I would have linked up with Robin in nothing flat. Our rhythm, was such she could cut vocal copy during the day, and I could put a music bed under her vocal even if she wasn’t there. Oh and the foot nylon thing? Huh, it was nothing for her to have my nose in between her toes for a minimum of 30 minutes or so a day. She knew that to pull that off , on camera took lots of practice. She knew that her feet and toes were ticklish, so my breathing made her giggle at first. To get that one minute shot perfect and the right shot, takes countless hours of takes and retakes from different angles and all. Even though many don’t think so, feet and toes even with perfume added , between worn leather of a shoe before the shoot and all, her toes are going to be pew. Its inevitable. It takes two people that are going to do that, to not be self conscience of each other in front of a camera crew, a director, camera person, and a sound checker. You might just be there doing 15 to 20 minute bouts of holding and kissing toes in hose. Make one , even to a slight degree , movement, sneeze, anything and it needs to be redone. This takes more time, meaning more has to be spent. Do it once and right and its pay in her purse and in the club’s wallet. Robin knew that, and made sure it went that way, so we practiced and practiced. We started with a quick first time smooch, then over time, even during a radio show, she’d sit there with her feet in my lap me giving her foot massages. I got used to holding her feet, she got used to me, and now she’s doing Broadway productions and doing on screen work at Disney Studios.She learned the skills of taking direction, and rehearsal . Her yearly paycheck?  8 times what I do. Why? Because she listened. And if you want to know, while I no longer have pics of Cynthia, I do have albeit only two, but still have pics of Robin.

Now does this mean I know everything on media? Hell no, shit I can’t even upload only because I don’t know how(yet) to do it, to YouTube, I still do much of our production old skool. Using video tape, cassette audio tape etc, but you know what? 4 Emmys, Two Oscars, two CMA’s , I must be doing something right.

The way I look at it, its pretty simple. These video and media projects have only two purposes. One generate membership for the club, and two; generate money for the club to give to charity and do Gods work as everything I do is for him and his Glory. Anything else is just dust gathering. But success doesn’t come from an empty vacuum , your production and efforts are only as good as the people you work with and for. My blessing from God has been , I have worked with and for the very best in the industry. Both radio from Big Kelly out here at KEZJ to CJ at KSOP in SLC, I learned skills from Robert Smith,(WolfMan Jack) to Dick Clark. All were mentors. But rather than be a stuck up as many are, I want to pass on those skills lessons to others. Both in front of the mic/camera, as well as behind it.

Any mile, need to get back to bed, but join me next week as we take a week off from Facebook, do not log on, don’t check updates nothing. Only send messages to Facebook’s help forums etc that says, if you want to use my pic and name for endorsement for products and services, then we all want to be paid a fair amount for that endorsement.

Until L8R Ya’ll

MY SIG{3}   knyte scar


Quote of the Day:
All my life, I always wanted to be somebody. Now I see that I should have been more specific.
--Jane Wagner
Isaiah 48:17“This is what the LORD says— your Redeemer, the Holy One of Israel: “I am the LORD your God, who teaches you what is best for you, who directs you in the way you should go.”

Brought to you by BibleGateway.com. Copyright (C) . All Rights Reserved.
HEAVENLY TAIL TOEW BRO CLUB LOGO 1