Saturday, September 28, 2013

The Courtship is over now its time to get down to business

HAZZARD AYRE SUNSET EDITIONREAPER CREW REPORT

Before I get onto my regular rant here, I need to address a serious situation in American judice prudence .

Bottom half of July I get this thing in my snail mail from this outfit that is not a Government agency , but one of some oddball TAX payer sucking agency, with all too many self absorbed bigots and super near oversexed overpaid, don’t care about people thing called Idaho Housing. The letter said for some odd reason, after nearly 3 years my spot on the waiting list for Section 8 housing. Not bad huh? So I go over make out a ton of paperwork, must’ve killed a whole damn forest for all that papyrus . Thinking I could lower my debt to income ratio, and all. So simply because that outfit in Bountiful, has me still on a bad list, this outfit (Idaho Housing) denies my application which I pretty much thought they were going to do anyway.

Now for the uninformed, at the bottom of 2003 when the funds of the Montgomery Foundation was frozen in the law suit between us and Metro Securities for siphoning off money from shareholders. So cousin Bud, get’s me into this outfit called Davis Housing. By the end of 2005, at my discharge from a joint service agency assignment of the USMC and USAF, at HAFB, I of course moved to Wyoming. Now understand I moved out of the damn place in Bountiful. Told the tight bloused tight crotch manager that I was moving, their fixit guy there helped load my truck THEY KNEW both in writing and verbally that I was moving. I gave back the key to the damn joint, on the desk of the complex’s manager. Hell one of their fixit guy’s flattened the tires on LexiBelle, costing me right at $40,000.00 in lost income, and the list goes on.

Now on the IHA side, if I had shut up about that outfit down there , I might have scored IHA housing. but, I’m honest, I can’t lie about anything even if it costs me me money or even a better way of life. I simply can’t lie. So that’s that on that.

Now onto the obvious am I going to look into legal action on Davis Housing? Bet your ass. But that’s a different story for anther time.

Over the last two weeks that shot by faster than the proverbial flying bullet , I have gained the friendship of 3 great young women who of the three in various modes will become the operations staff of the Knytes/AyreWolvez. One in charge of the Bar and all pertaining to there of(Joni), One after training in charge of ops for HazzardAyre(Bernadette), and the third(Mandy), taking charge of everything that I can’t do all the time due to my restraints of time and other duties.

Now there is a super fine line between being a close friend and it seeming like an attempt in a romantic relationship building gig. Although any man would feel like Hercules being with as well as being seen with any of these gals, anyone that is even on the prospect side of entry into the club. Or club’s business operations, I want to know front, back, and sideways. I want to know without reservation that I can depend on them, I need to know that I’m not sailing down a river without heading into some over my head rapids. Thus the education courses on the club, for them Knyte Skool 101, spending off hours and socializing to break the ice. There are a few problems albeit minor still some slight steps that need to be fixed.

First, outside of Mandy and/or Joni, I have no way of getting in touch with Bernadette, which means it’s a relay situation. By the same token, Joni introduced me to a housekeeping person, but I have no way of getting in touch with her to find out when she’s coming to douche out the Lair.

To them, I must be, becoming a pain in the backside, calling and texting by now. Thing is it is at least with the Knytes/AyreWolvez the although maybe not completely solid, being able to get in touch or be in touch with members as well as operations staffs in essence in control at all times is mandatory. Likewise when a message is sent acknowledgement that a message has been received is also mandatory.

So that’s some of the minor issues.

Tuesday its paperwork time, for organization records, after all one can’t get paid if the accountant doesn’t know who to make the check out to. While some wages are under the table to preserve benefits, still all payments are made by check. We’re talking $24k broken up in $8k a month to Joni,Bernadette,Mandy. Then there is the gas money for running around. If I don’t have mileage records the accountant has no basis to know how much to pay. So the SheWolvez need to get in here to make out the prospect app, paperwork. Then there is the modeling/talent parts , again a talent contract needs to be carved out. Without full names , how can the legal eagles know how to carve out the contracts as well as payments? Plus having full group meetings when possible reduces duplication of my duties in this regard. In fact part of the little articles and all is to give instructions to our op staff under a stealth mode. Plus I had an idea last night that I wanted to run by Mandy and her guy. Like 3 day a week evening or afternoon shift on HazzardAyre. Hey it’s a gal and guy, one a Marine, but apparently the happy couple is ill, so understandably they couldn’t be here today. Plus I had a bolt of lightning, idea, if Mandy’s guy wants to run a bar, especially a country bar, and being that one in the industrial park is up for sale, I thought we sit down, with the parties involved and instead of the Oasis, buy Woodys,  let Mandy’s guy run the damn thing. While we negotiate the deal for the Reaper. This way they help the club, the club helps them, we keep things in a very close proximity to Hazzard Choppers(the shop) and everyone is happy.

Any way, TBS is running a Big Bang Theory marathon so I’m sliding out here. But the courtship is over, now its time to get down and dirty and busy. Oh and for the housekeeper, I still need to know how to get in touch with her, as I need to know when she’s coming over?

Until next time.

KNYTES WINGS X 2sign off


Quote of the Day:
I am not a vegetarian because I love animals; I am a vegetarian because I hate plants.
--A. Whitney Brown
1 Corinthians 2:14“The person without the Spirit does not accept the things that come from the Spirit of God but considers them foolishness, and cannot understand them because they are discerned only through the Spirit.”

Brought to you by BibleGateway.com. Copyright (C) . All Rights Reserved.
  AYREWOLVEZ LOGO          knyte scar

hazzardayre tail 2take time to pray