Friday, September 13, 2013

It’s Friday the 13th Spooky

GRAND PHOOTENOTES1239962_10151810342648503_1968163634_n

It’s Friday the 13, the ghouls and goblins and all kinds of spooky things abound. Especially idiotic 4wheelers who will really mess up your rig. So in defense and prevention, this old Wolf is staying indoors here at the Wolf’s Lair, catch up on sleep, prim myself and just enjoy.

On the model front of the 2013 Pin Up Calendar. As heapt up on it as I was, I’ve lost my warmness for it. Even our illustrious Paige from Boise. She was supposed to ring my phone last night, and didn’t. Guess the job at the bar pays more than we do, so oh well.

My opinion is simple, I’m not caring if we do this now or not. The fall is going to be winter. These gals apply from an ad on CraigsList, but seldom go past a first meet and greet. Guess they expect some guy with this much cash or a paycheck as high as $1,000.00 a session, to be wearing a suit and tie, and drive a new SUV. Most people riding a bike, or building rat rods, seldom put on a tie. I remember and its not been that long ago. There was a cat in Boise named T-Willy. the name came from the gig he did building from raw frame 1923 T Roadster Buckets. T used to produce with several clubs ours included a gig called T-Willy’s Cruise Nights, at the old Artic Circle at the end of Fairview in Boise. That gig was strictly for 1965 although by invitation a bit newer, rods and customs. Mac and I and the rest of the Black Diamonds would play old rock & Roll, and have a great time. There was contests for best 50’s dress, 60’s costumes you name it, then T did T-Willy’s Custom shows in between the Roadster Shows, each year. T knew how to produce, hire the babes and really turn on the soup, but in all of it, if you saw T, he looked like a bum. Never a shirt nor tie, never dress slacks, and the newest thing he drove was a 59 Edsel. T’s biggest passion was his pigeons. He loved those rats with wings. He had ones that would carry messages, and he would go to speed trials with them. The bottom line that I’m getting to here is these models for our Pin up’s should not judge from first impressions of what I’m driving or what I’m wearing. That 93 S-Dime I drive, I drive by choice. Me and that little truck have hauled furniture, and parts from three states with loads in excess of what should have been on back. Once being assaulted by a moose in Wyoming, the other by an elk just south of Malta. That little truck somehow got me home I think on its own, from a big new years celebration in Boise when I couldn’t see. Too many Jello shots. I have nearly rebuilt that truck, and bad cylinder only because I got a spark plug stuck and without replacing the head, can’t replace the plug, but I do replace the other ones. I just love that little truck. It’s a rat rod mini truck. It’s mine, it’s paid for. That’s one reason I’m not in debt. I don’t buy what I can’t afford. So to some of these models who ping my inbox wanting to be pin up girls, if you want in, when I say call me, then call me. If not say so and hey its not personal its business, and I need to move on.

Reality is; wait until mid spring, call a full agency out of Salt Lake City. Shoot and forget. Done deal. Sorry Idaho your loosing ground. And look to a 2015 calendar.

By then the radio station of ours will be up and running, so why should I care now?

So to Jade, Paige and whomever, want in? Call. That’s all.

L8R Ya’ll

Crazy C sig  BACK TATT ART


Quote of the Day:
Virtue has never been as respectable as money.
--Mark Twain, 19th-century American humorist, author and journalist
1 Peter 3:8“[Suffering for Doing Good] Finally, all of you, be like-minded, be sympathetic, love one another, be compassionate and humble.”

Brought to you by BibleGateway.com. Copyright (C) . All Rights Reserved.
knyte scar KNYTESTAIL