Thursday, September 26, 2013

And then some wonder why I get frustrated.

REAPER CREW REPORT

There are those people that enter ones life, that you have to ask, why? Then there are those, that accept a person for just being themselves. Here’s the thing. Joni, comes over, not only applies for a job running the bar, but ends up becoming my second in command. Now considering Joni has taken me to lunch twice, on her dime, not that I’m proud of that and yes that will be reciprocated , but the fact is we have had deep mind melding talks. Not only has Joni became a employee, but a club member and a good friend, which in my environment is all I am looking for. Relationships suck. I like my independence and lifestyle.

Okay so now lets move onto the other side of the river here.

Gal emails me needs a job, wants to clean our club house. Fine, thinking its some ordinary gal say okay come over, give me a bid on what you’ll charge. Not remembering , I set the appointment up, but being out all night on air and all I was asleep. So the call of nature rang hard in my ear, got up to pee. Knock, knock, so I said let me get some clothes on, so I closed the door but this Shar came in anyway. I got my threads on, she looked good, had an intelligent demeanor so I thought she might be better off doing something with the radio station side, and eventual TV network. Asked her to dress up a bit for a look see, instead I get insulted. Decided that we were not her cup of tea, I’d go over every one of my posts and what would be seen is, she would be made out to be royalty. But she said I trashed her. Really? You see this is exactly why I have Joni. All interviews involving women of any kind will now be done through and in front of Joni, not just me. I felt uncomfortable of having a groovy gal like Shar, washing my skid stained shorts, or cleaning the head. I thought I was being more than accommodating in giving her a shot at one of the clubs treasured career openings, not just a job cleaning house. But seems I was wrong, so that’s over, crossed her off the list. Search ends, we have somebody hired for that as well.

Now one more time for those that are 80% brain dead.

This part of any of our ads for the toew trucks, is simply a damn play on words. There is the word TOE, and the word TOW, one means a digit of the human foot, the other means pulling something disabled as a vehicle being pulled by a truck. Its called a TOW, but all too many pronounce the damn word like COW, rather than like sounding TOE. So years ago, one of my interns suggested scrunching the words together that made TOEW, to capitalize on the Hazzard County persona, with sweet Daisy, her shorts and all, concept derived from both Cinderella and an ad from Boise I had seen, so  the idea of me kissing a gals toe at the end of an ad , with the tag reading we love toews, seemed a bit edgy, but okay. so that’s the deal on the heels and skirt. No more no less, no attempt at getting tight with anybody in the sack or otherwise. Trust me if I need to get laid, my truck, $400.00 and 250 miles puts me in Wells Nevada, at Miss Donna’s Ranch with a hellovalot less stress and grief.

Now am I sorry there are not agencies here that are one call that’s all model/talent agency resources? Damn straight, hell I’d like to do like we did in Utah and still do , make a call, 3 maybe 4 gals show up, pics taken , video shot, thing done. Gal leaves, its adios baby and that’s it. Or like when I pitched the idea of a good member and videographer to do nose art and the pin up gig for the AyreWolvez, Guess what? His response was , you can’t get talent up there, to do that, or talent period. The few will be so untrained that it’d impossible to work with them. But I though shoot, throw a ad out see if anything surfaced. A few did, But Doug’s original assessment is near accurate. And its this same kind of thing that makes the club very weary to throw out millions on two bars, and set up a full club charter here. Maybe if Shar would have taken the time to learn who and what we are and how deep the club is, she might have taken a bit longer a look, she’d be going into something that matches her skills, but hey I should’ve let her clean the crapper. But like Clay one of our people said once, you can’t help em all.

In closing there are days I get picked up and real positive about things here. Then you’ll get some gal, who I don’t even think was really interested , pops her head in, talks real sweet, then splits. Hey I dig she had brain surgery, I was allowing for that, her meds and healing. But instead she insults me and all. Naw. Clubs got its people. Anyone else wants to get hired they have to go through Joni, I’m not in that part of it.

Its snowing out there ya’ll, drive carefully.

L8R Ya’ll

KNYTES WINGS X 2  sign off


Quote of the Day:
Commonsense and good nature will do a lot to make the pilgrimage of life not too difficult.
--William Somerset Maugham
Hebrews 10:30-31“For we know him who said, “It is mine to avenge; I will repay,” and again, “The Lord will judge his people.” It is a dreadful thing to fall into the hands of the living God.”

Brought to you by BibleGateway.com. Copyright (C) . All Rights Reserved.
knyte scar  KNYTESTAIL