Friday, September 6, 2013

Recovery on the mend

REMAN BLOG COVERDarksides%20logo

Welcome to the DarkSide. Of the life of the Toew Bro’s. Sounded good didn’t it?

Okay then did something tonight that I know is going to come back around and bite me in the ass in a few weeks when money gets a bit tight here at the Lair, but still after the last two weeks and especially of Thursday it was needed.

First went to a bar place that I thought a former associate of A1 worked at, guess he quit. After downing my draft, I left.

The 3D Bar isn’t bad if you speak German and want to not see anybody. So left there and thought just for shyts and giggles go over to our old hangout the Anchor.

Seems as though the Anchor is now under new and I’ll say poor management. Its not the hip place it used to be, but time will tell if it survives. Talked to the owner and it would seem that the Knytes are welcome there again, so going to feel that out, at least until the Reaper Club is opened in a few months. If you want to know what the Reaper Club is, watch Sons of Anarchy, which starts this coming Tuesday at 11:00 PM, unfortunately I can’t watch the 90 minute episode because cable wont be in until the following Tuesday, but at least I’ll get to catch the rerun , but our bar/grill will be just exactly like what you see on TV, Nuff said.

So posted a thing on CraigsList for a bar manager and cocktail wait persons. The reason I need the manager is simple, I know how to drink in a bar, but not how really to run one. So I’m getting an expert.

I have more to report, but my mind is not here right now. All I know and I don’t condone being an alky or anything, but after wading through some serious yankee stupidity yesterday, and dealing with government agencies that’s always so much fun, and thinking that if these super hefty gals that work is some of these offices, would have to wade through this crap themselves they might have a bit more compassion. I understand that the US Governments cash stash is running lean. That’s the fault of Abe Lincoln, think how much better our nation would be, if Jefferson Davis would have won that Presidential seat and Lee hadn’t signed that paper. Its that reason, even being a Marine honorably discharged and all that today with good conscience I can’t and wont salute the usual so called Union flag, but you unfold our rebel flag>csaflagand my hand is over my heart. Singing Dixie isn’t wrong either. But I’m getting off point. I understand the cash box is empty, but I also know there’s a lot of people, that deserve those benefits and assistance programs. This importing people or letting some creep in over the border, then housing them feeding them and making our native language a second, form of speech in this nation is wrong. Those of us who put ourselves in harms way to defend yankee policies even though we as individuals didn’t believe in them, should get red carpet streamlined pronto attention. Not be jerked around. If your going to send out a letter saying your spot on the list is ready, then lets get at it, not just drag their lazy fat butts.

Do I think that Government hand outs is right? Depends on circumstances, but in overall , no. Thing is and this would be the way I’d do it, instead of giving big companies like GM and Chrysler and AIG Insurance big government bail out money, take $200,000.00 Give it to every enterprising person in America, and say okay, here’s start up money go make yourself a job, don’t come back unless you are near dead. Let people create new small business’s who in turn would hire other people, who would spend money elsewhere that then that other business would hire more people and so on. That’s the economic fix. What those yankee bastards are doing now is just printing money, and going further in the hole. We need southern leadership like Ray McBerry (www.dixiebroadcasting.com) founder. The way I look at it is this. We’ve tried it for nearly 200 years Abe Lincoln’s way, now lets grind gears and do it Jefferson Davis’ way. You’d see a real healing of this nation. Its to that core as always that the Knytes-of-Anarchy is dedicated to, and why we are bringing out of syndication HazzardAyre Radio and erecting KDXB(Dixie-Broadcasting) FM 105.7 Buhl Idaho. Its time to educate Yankees and redirect policy, and just like everything else it’s the Knytes-of-Anarchy doing it.

Big day l8r so I’m headed for bed.

Next entry, A guy can have a gal for a friend , without it getting romantic.

Keep It Tween the ditches,

csaflag MY SIG{3}


Quote of the Day:
What single ability do we all have? The ability to change.
--George Leonard Andrews
John 14:23“Jesus replied, “Anyone who loves me will obey my teaching. My Father will love them, and we will come to them and make our home with them.”

Brought to you by BibleGateway.com. Copyright (C) . All Rights Reserved.
knyte scar  SWEET TAIL 2

Out of anarchy comes order-ayrewolf