Wednesday, September 4, 2013

OverKnyte Haul

hazzardayre overknyte

So I get up to check my blood sugar level, 212 was the reading. So in attempt to lower that b4 I went back to bed , I start watching my newest TV find, DSMonly to find this series had been cancelled in 2009. Really have I been without good TV for that long? All I know its one powerful series that should be renewed by ABC or taken up by someone. On TV things, got an email from one of our Hollywierd associates, that it’s a go for the series, Highway Hookers, which is a slight run at melding SOA together with Dukes, with a bit of Knight Rider the new version, a series about a group of toew bros, who toew days and evenings, while solving undercover crimes by night with a lot of detective work as PI’s. Series will be out around the conclusion of SOA, in 2016, watch for it.

So then getting ready to head in, went to Facebook, started a chat with our publicist, and what happens? Yep connection failure, again . SpeedConnect sent another tech over yesterday, woke me up when I was asleep, said he’d have the office call to reschedule. Which they didn’t, oh well, thought is. What the hell are they going to do, that ain’t been already done. Cept for a tower and outside antenna , there is no way to remedy this situation. Hell they’ve replaced what , 4 modems. It’s a simple fact of nature. There are trees in the path of signal. As long as those trees don’t start blowing in the signal path everything works moderately good. Storm comes up , trees get in the way, signal gets interrupted. Then there is the condition of not enough bandwidth fidelity, not just speed, simply put for our level of computer Internet SpeedConnect just does not have the horsepower. Its just that simple, so I’m switching at the end of October to Cable-One, its just common sense. But will have Cable TV in for the premier of SOA next week.

As I close wanted to let this out, many of our new pin up girls will be getting first chance at reading for casting for Highway Hookers the TV Series, starting in February 2014, as production will begin in May. From what I get our Toew Bro’s Club has been set for the basic foundation organization of characters for the series. Why I’m pumped, is that aside from one helluva make over, my LexiBelle , will be the lead truck star of the series. Finally LexiBelle will be the ultimate star on TV that she always has been on the road.

Until L8R Today,

MY SIG{3}  PAPER AD


Quote of the Day:
If you haven't got charity in your heart, you have the worst kind of heart trouble.
--Bob Hope
2 Timothy 1:13-14“What you heard from me, keep as the pattern of sound teaching, with faith and love in Christ Jesus. Guard the good deposit that was entrusted to you—guard it with the help of the Holy Spirit who lives in us.”

Brought to you by BibleGateway.com. Copyright (C) . All Rights Reserved.
HEAVENLY TAIL TOEW BRO CLUB LOGO 1