Saturday, September 7, 2013

How some people stay in business is beyond me

AHHJ HEDDERaw phootenotes

How some outfits or business’ stay in business is beyond me. Now granted this damn economy is hurting everyone, but there are some firms that I truly wonder about. Especially those who you cannot get in touch with. Example the outfit in Boise we are subcontracting this pin up girl project through. Can’t ever get a ring and an answer . All I get is voice mail. There are two reasons one gets straight voice mail or many rings and voice mail consistently. Either the person on the other reason, looks at caller ID and filters out the call and does not want to answer, or two they’re crooks, busted and hiding from people they owe money to. I don’t think the latter but I do think the first.

Then there are those that claim to be all that but fall short. If girls of the flock are looking for work elsewhere it usually means that the agent is out of business, or owes a heap of a lot and again is hiding.

Usually I’m panicking by this time. But not this year. And it’ll be again a run to Salt Lake City to Urban Talent, get our gals, and pay to bring them up here to shoot 2015’s calendar somewhere in April. So far only two have came forth and 10 months of a 12 month calendar don’t cut it, more over maybe we ain’t paying enough or something but I’d think for 8 hours of work, in no swim suits, or bikinis that we could find local gals even going to CSI or some such willing to do a bit of classic posing. but no , so hey no skin off my nose.

It’s like I have said before, there is 12 months on my lease here in Twin Falls, if things don’t shift around towards the proper direction by this time next year, there will not be an AyreWolf Aviation nor Cooter’s Toewing in Idaho no more. Or at least the Tragic Valley of Idaho. The reason we have stayed solid these many years is careful planning and knowing where every dime and penny goes or comes from, by being on deck all the time and answering the phone and following through on everything. Not accepting nor doing anything by credit. I buy everything with cash. Gas, for the trucks, parts for the trucks and aircraft, getting good prices on everything. Do you know and many of you do, ours is the oldest single owner, by the same owner ran today by the same owner towing service in the Tragic Valley? In short its like my Mom said when I was younger, the best way to get on and stay on your feet is to get off your butt.

Back to work, but thought I’d share that with you.

Oh to SpeedConnect, sorry I missed your tech yesterday, but in towing when the phone rings I gotta go. Still having issues with maintain connection, speed is okay, but connection follow through or throughput is not working right.

L8R ya’ll

CLUB M,EDXEWYNGS


Quote of the Day:
Some people regard discipline as a chore. For me, it is a kind of order that sets me free to fly.
--Julie Andrews
Colossians 1:28“He is the one we proclaim, admonishing and teaching everyone with all wisdom, so that we may present everyone fully mature in Christ.”

Brought to you by BibleGateway.com. Copyright (C) . All Rights Reserved.
HEAVENLY TAIL TOEW BRO CLUB LOGO 1