Tuesday, September 3, 2013

A day of recovery and hurray its raining

REMAN BLOG COVER AHCG HEDDER

As many a woman says, its time for our monthly.

As I get started here, found a comment from some idiot, that should know better, commenting on a post on YouTube about or challenging the validity of the club. Let me assure you, the Knytes were created and founded long before either the DUKES or SOA. The fact that both mimicked our clubs and environment as well as gave some spice to our clubs is a nice added piece. But the fact anyone would think we copied any body else or anything else, naw, its more like they got the ideas they express in their TV shows were taken from us. Nuff said.

Speaking of the club, did a bit too much celebrating previous eve, at the meeting of the club. The tokillya’s as well as the Jello shots, I’m holding my head with one hand and attempting to get my eyes to focus and carve this out with the other.

Of course not flying today what with the rain and all, while I could if needed , I remain in the house. Went out to the MVM seems as though the ice is melting, for $3,000.00 a month, the Twin Falls studio could and I say could be out there in a couple of areas of the food court is one thing, but if done right the MVM would be a keen place for the 2014 Miss Hazzard County/ Miss AyreWolf pageant, and talent search. Watch here for details.

Finally thinking here. That I might pass on the Subaru offering of the GodFather’s. While it’s a nice car, and cheaper going, without VA housing assistance this old wolf can’t see spending money on a ride that’s in near as bad if not slightly worse than LiL Wolf. So looks like me and LiL Wolf will be together for much longer.

I’ll have much more in Part 2 of the Hazzard Gazzette, but want to say this to our publicity manager in GA, that got hurt by a former guy pal. She has a roof over her head, and a place to sleep here in Idaho any time she needs it.

More L8R I need vittles,

Keep it tween the Ditches.

MY SIG{3} PAPER AD


Quote of the Day:
Too many people miss the silver lining because they’re expecting gold.
--Maurice Setter
Isaiah 48:17“This is what the LORD says— your Redeemer, the Holy One of Israel: “I am the LORD your God, who teaches you what is best for you, who directs you in the way you should go.”

Brought to you by BibleGateway.com. Copyright (C) . All Rights Reserved.
knyte scar  SWEET TAIL 2

take time to prayTOEW BRO CLUB LOGO 1