Monday, September 30, 2013

Another day in hell.

wtf hedderREAPER CREW REPORT

Just as I said it would the gals backed out. Told ya’ll they would. it goes to the same things I talked about last night on WyldAyre hot gals don’t tend to get near much less rub serious elbows with old gearheads like you and I . Nope their idea of a country guy is one in a new, albeit still paying off the loan to the bank , new truck, a ranch of even more than about 5 acres, again paying a mortgage for and that’s success. Now the lack of knowledge to many is that even good old JR Simplot in his day, seldom wore a shirt and tie, nor did he get hauled around in a limo. Old Jack would be in his old pick up in a field turning water. Yet was worth billions. If you look at my own mom and dad especially dad , my Dad never quite got around to his dream Airstream trailer, that was his concept of the ultimate get away. I think Dad after the better part of 40 years in joint service with both the Air Force and Marines, after he retired just wanted to hitch that trailer if he ever got it, to the old Chrysler that was modified tougher than an Abrams tank, then just go somewhere secluded, and unwind. But life got in the way. Dad ,and Mom decided in 1971 to pull up stakes from our home in Utah, and come up here to dear fracking Idaho and this shithead valley. Together we built the house, all the while even then I was looking for a way out of here. Quite frankly if it hadn’t been for that Nuke plant the first time, and the duty of Charlie doing the payee thing for me with the stipulation I move to Twin Falls, one year ago this month, my butt would have been long gone from here, regaining my GAC, and as rapidly as I can forget Twin Falls, the memories of this crappy bassackwards area and all behind me and forget I ever was here, then or now.

Oh sure the formation of the foundation of the club happened here ya’ll know that, and where. The creation of my little tow service and hot rod shop here in 79, and the General Lee and all that went with that, sure those were good times. But Allen moved away from here and has stayed away from here for good reason. The only reason Ricky hasn’t moved and bugged out of This valley area is Toby, otherwise Ricky would be in either Boise, Salt Lake City or Montana. He hates it here just as bad as I do.

The only and I mean the only reason, that ad for the bar gal went up on Craigs List was to see if in fact there was enough of a solid crew to work the thing before we dropped a bunch of money into either old Hot Rocks or the Oasis. Just like the radio station which even if it causes me to go blind I’m going to complete if nothing else to finish what we rather Tammy and I came here to do. Although looking back, we should have went all the way up to Boise, rather than stop here, but hey hind sight is always 20/20. On the idea that anything legal here can happen, I’m not really worried. What she answered an ad, invited me to lunch twice when I explained I was broke twice, invited me to have a beer, again I said I was broke, really did not want to go. Fridays escapade at McDonalds, why couldn’t we have had that meeting at my shop? Where I had cold drinks already? That were free? Oh and safety at the shop? When your shop is right next to the local police garage, that’s pretty safe.

Nobody at any time forced anyone to do anything they did not want to do. The fact that getting in touch all weekend long was to me an indication that all were bagging it anyway, and as for the personal interest, in one, more friend that bed. I have a girl already, but nobody took the time to ask. I have had to ignore her for nearly a week and a half. Plus tending my duties to get KDXB on over the air on air. With filing dates as near as they are, but no. Fiddle fart around with these teasing tushies. bulls breath. I do not need this.

Sure Hazzard County memories were made here, I thought another chapter to the Knytes saga was about to be written, thing is what joni has done is simply shut the book and ended any chance of a full blown charter.

If ya’ll remember as well. The reason the name was reworked from the Hazzard County Knytes, to the Knytes-of-Anarchy in 2008, was because I said then the dew done came off the pumpkin. What was Hazzard, had went elsewhere. Rick was not here then, Allen was not here, Ron too sick to get fully involved , so even then the need to get out of this freaking little crackhead valley was in gear.

I’m sorry for being bitter ya’ll, but I ain’t hiring nobody else ever outside the membership of the club , both clubs. If we need models for shit, lets just call Utah, get the talent from there if that even happens before I exit the Tragic Valley. The only thing I’m doing club wise is HazzardAyre Radio. For me, build up LexiBelle, LiL Wolf, pack it up and get out never to return. Hell I’m even going to find out if you can have where your born changed. Like can I claim Utah or even better my Dad’s home turf in Alabama. Rather than Jerome. Phooey.

But I tried to help, be kind listen to problems and give a few people a shot at the gold ring. None grabbed in fact fumbled at the 15 yard line and just like I said at that McDonalds meeting Friday, one more thing goes wrong we as a club, and me as a person are outta here. We can just as easy kick that radio signal out of American Falls as we can here, sell these damn towers and licenses and give this area a fine kiss my grits wave good bye.

Any mile friends, shop day, see ya’ll L8R.

Good Numbers

KNYTES WINGS X 2 sign off


Quote of the Day:
A diplomat is a man who always remembers a woman's birthday but never remembers her age.
--Robert Lee Frost
Philippians 1:9-10“And this is my prayer: that your love may abound more and more in knowledge and depth of insight, so that you may be able to discern what is best and may be pure and blameless for the day of Christ,”

Brought to you by BibleGateway.com. Copyright (C) . All Rights Reserved.
knyte scar  KNYTESTAIL