Monday, September 30, 2013

If you wanted to give the world an enema , the place to do it is Twin Falls Idaho.

Darksides%20logoREAPER CREW REPORT

Enter Twin falls Idaho, step back in time 200 years. I used to hear similar things from people about places in Utah, I even said then that the state symbol of Utah should be the ostrich with its head in the sand, the industrious attitude had went to sleep. But in comparison , Utah in many area is light years ahead of Idaho. Might be the best thing going in and out of this area is I-84 and the best business? U-Haul. Seems as though anything you try to do to pull yourself out of an economic hole, there are ten people trying to push you back into it.

Now for those who don’t know(much less care) am I happy, that the Montgomery Foundation got its money frozen in 2003? Hell no. Am I thrilled of having to suck off the hind teat of the Federal subsidy programs? again Hell no. Am I busting balls taking what’s left of the Montgomery Foundation, as well as my dividend checks from AyreWolf Aviation(my company) and some assistance from the Knytes , and apply it to a few enterprises that could pull me out of my economic ditch? Bet your butt. Now is there money there for wages? Yes, is it going to happen here still? As I feel right now and even this is a very long shot, but the only thing that might still get completed is the radio station project. Outside of that unless somebody good pops up to help in either the Reaper Club, or HCC, I’m not all that eager.

I went over to CraigsList, pulled every one of the ads from there, and will not put any up there again. As far as the little teasers here that thought they could be model talent forget it three times bit, forever shy and cautious.

Now then the one was barking about something along the line of the club is just me. Well hello, Steve Goolsby, manager and owner of Ziggy’s and the Shell in Hagerman , member. Holley that works there, her Dad was one of the founding members, Vanessa Wood E&W Equipment Gooding, founding secretary treasurer. Steve former Chief of PD Hagerman , member, Captain Jay Gardner , Jerome Police Department, Member, Ricky Lemmons originally from Hagerman now living 12 blocks from me, here. Member. Shane, owner operator Pioneer Auto Body & Towing Gooding, Member. Mirinda Climer driver for Rebel Racing(yes us) member one of 4 voting women members. The list goes on, no the club is not just me certainly not, with 50,000 members nationwide and 500 of a 1,000 in Idaho, divided up as districts, with 50 of that 500 here in the Tragic Valley , all members in great standing. That’s just the short list. Perhaps when certain people start throwing things around , should do so only when they know the truth in this case its assumption. Jimmy left here in 1984 right before I did, partly due to his step son trying to molest a poodle, threatening Jimmy with an ot 6, Jimmy , Duane, Gerhard Lutmer Junior, left and outside of a few family get togethers have no intention of stepping back into this bassackwards area. One of our new gal applicants I had nominated to being a full voting member of the club, but you throw poop at us, its good bye sister have a nice life. I’m hoping that Mandy and her guy remain in the mix as well as Bernadette. Especially Mandy’s guy, he’s cool from many points, not to mention a Marine. I enjoyed the outing Friday night, although they had to pay, but when your restricted to how much money you have in your pocket by a Payee, the middle to end of the month is a bit tight liquid money wise. Our new Reaper Crew applicants just came during that spot.

Right now I feel hurt, violated, angry a bit, both at her, as well as myself. Mostly for not saying lets get down to business, rather than way too much socializing. I’ve lost valuable although recoverable, but still valuable time on the radio station. But the thing is I even told the main applicant as well as the rest of em, Thursday, that the bar was a stretch. Only if an affordable working location could be found and established. In one of my prior entries I listed the pecking order, First ; Radio station, 2nd; Shop, 3rd: bar. All of which would take time. I make no apologies except maybe not being more clear, but at each meeting I never could talk, it was all the gals rattling off.

Yesterday at 16:40 hours finding that the owner of the Oasis we were looking at might be playing us, I called Mandy, she called back, no indication of anything wrong. Then I get smacked over the head by Joni, naw I don’t need this. If someone don’t like our gate nobody is going to beg someone to swing on it.

Like I said, if you want to give the world an enema , best spot to stick it, is Twin Falls Idaho.

More in the afternoon.

L8R Ya’ll

KNYTES WINGS X 2 sign off


Quote of the Day:
I detest the man who hides on thing in the depths of his heart and speaks forth another.
--Homer
Philippians 1:9-10“And this is my prayer: that your love may abound more and more in knowledge and depth of insight, so that you may be able to discern what is best and may be pure and blameless for the day of Christ,”

Brought to you by BibleGateway.com. Copyright (C) . All Rights Reserved.

knyte scar KNYTESTAIL

imagesCAUZLO4Z547313_211609562341103_827506964_n

csaflag