Saturday, September 14, 2013

Greetings from a far and away place called Hazzard.

hazzardayre overknyteHAZZARD COUNTY WELCOME MAT

Before I get onto my rift here, have some unfinished clean up damage control to do here.

In one of my last entries, I mentioned that one of our main candidates for our Pin up Calendar crew , namely Paige was a bit lackluster in her dedication and enthusiasm over being a model for the club. The opposite is true, she proved she was willing and able, by just driving down here for a first time meet and greet. However here is where it gets sticky. Thing is out of all the candidates for this pin up girl gig, there will be one chosen to be both Miss Hazzard County and one for Miss AyreWolf for the up coming year. Both will get a modeling talent contract worth over $300,000.00 . Someone that’s willing to put much on hold to serve in our club, and be on call around the clock. While I love Paige, I don’t think she has that will yet. She has Guard, School, and another job, that comes before us. So the focus girl for us is not her. Then there is Jessica, Same situation. So we are still trying to find those two gals, and that’s causing anxiety for me as well as both clubs. Since mother nature and Father time is not going to hold the weather much longer for both the calendar and shooting the commercials. Too bad there aren’t gals here that can just throw down, and help to recruit someone that’s able and willing, to be here on a on call basis. That would help. So to Paige your hot we welcome you hope your in for the long haul . Thing is we need more than just you and Jessica, and Mike ain’t been forth coming. Before I recommend the club cough up $50,k to him or anybody much has to be proved. Did anybody say Salt Lake City, and an agency.

It’s like Mark a great photographer whose work has been in EasyRiders, Rat Rod, AirFrame and other publications, is waiting by the phone and his bird is ready to be here overnight weather permitting. It’s up to these maybe girls and even ones that we know are on board  to step up, or step out. This is why there needs to be a agency at least here with a one call that’s all for model and or on TV air talent. That’s something we as a club are working to establish, but it takes a woman, or a guy who is hitched to pull that off. Not an MC(Motorcycle Club) or a winged warrior group. Like us.

Okay, got the papers for the new shop. Am making em out in the name of the club, rather than me. Reason? Simple with everything that has happened over the last 6 years, and here in go no where Idaho, my mind is pretty much made up that in 2015 this old Wolf is going to be building my aviation and then toewing empire in Utah. NOT IDAHO, I’m done with here and the stress of trying to do the most with less. More over do the impossible without the resources. Oh its not the resource of money we got that, it’s the dang resource of humans that have their chicken shit heads so far up their butts that many can taste the back of their teeth. Twice.

Between then and now I’m doing my duty to the club, the radio station, the shop, the bar club house, then TV station, hire managers for all of that, then this old Wolf is outta here.

But at least I do have one thing going for me here. When the troubles of this city and area piss me off to the point the blood vessels on my head and all begin popping, I can get in LiL Wolf, and drive 35 miles to Hazzard, go in amongst nothing but ducks, coots, fish, and near silence. Melt into nature, put on my fatter inner tube, get my fishing pole, and drift out and just bob along with the current, down a few brewskies and forget about this other stuff including the club although very aware that just 5 miles from MY PONDS there is where the club, unfolded and was founded. But as it was earlier this evening, I went down, let my hair unfold, and just take in nature and marvel at the little butterfly’s the screech of an eagle overhead, the croaking of frogs, and just unwind.

That’s what makes living here bearable. If it were not for that release I’d have lost it months ago.

Any mile, going to sip my coke, read my Bible and head to bed.

All the good numbers to you, 77’s and 33rd’s to ya’ll

sign offKNYTES WINGS X 2

imagesCAUZLO4Zcsaflag


Quote of the Day:
Every man alone is sincere. At the entrance of a second person, hypocrisy begins.
--Ralph Waldo Emerson
Philippians 2:1-2“[Imitating Christ’s Humility] Therefore if you have any encouragement from being united with Christ, if any comfort from his love, if any common sharing in the Spirit, if any tenderness and compassion, then make my joy complete by being like-minded, having the same love, being one in spirit and of one mind.”

Brought to you by BibleGateway.com. Copyright (C) . All Rights Reserved.
knyte scar  KNYTESTAIL