Monday, September 9, 2013

Some really messed up people in our area, is it the weather or because they are Yankees?

hedder reman 2AHHJ HEDDER

So I get done watching the another episode of Dirty Sexy Money an ABC show that dies in 2009 but shouldn’t have. The show was written well, cast well, had a plot you could get ahold of, characters you could relate to, ABC ought to think of breathing life back into the series if nothing else to expand on the fact that Tripp didn’t kill the Father of the family attorney.

So I go to check my Yahoo email or the email addy of the club. Here’s this nasty email from that Raylene chick up Richfield way. I had to read it twice because it made me shake my head. She asked is this Peaches, or George or somebody, its like what the hell are you spouting off about lady? Shyt you emailed me, liking what I was doing on the blog and all thought I should write a book, and told me to send you more entries of the blog. My assessment ? The lady was doing a lets see if I can make my guy pal jealous so we’ll do this back and forth with a guy she don’t know who writes in Twin falls for a aviation/mc club. The guy pal gets pissed gets into the email exchange and says to her its him or me. The thing gets tense, so she spouts off at me. My response, I really don’t give a rats ass. You contacted me lady not the other way around, you wanted more entries of the blog, I sent them, you wanted my advice on your relationship I gave it, but if you don't want to read the publication again I don’t give a rats ass.

So going on here, I think if there was to be a survey done, of similar numbered population states as Idaho, you’d find, Idaho must be per capita the most mentally ill , or have the most mentally ill, or at least misadjusted states in the Union. Despite the fact that once in its history Idaho did have a lot of Confederate blood running through it, the fact it might just be that we have all too many Yankee’s and that’ll do it, but there are some people here that are truly messed up. I can’t really put my finger on the cause, its not Idaho’s poor education system, some Idaho schools teach well, its not that this condition has been a long term thing, but it seems that with the influx of Californian’s moving in here and the drugs of all kinds coming in with migrant workers, and all , that off spring and all Idaho has a serious case of mental illness.

If you want to know the obvious, why the hell am I still here, go back a few blog entries and you’ll read why, but the departure date gets closer every day.

I didn’t want to write another entry, but this chick from up in Richfield got me to where I thought I’d pass it along, and oh by the way for my crew who will read this, if she comes by the Wolf’s Lair, send her away, that’s a disaster waiting for a happening.

L8R Ya’ll

MY SIG{3}TOEW BRO CLUB LOGO 1


Quote of the Day:
The person who is not hungry says that the coconut has a hard shell.
--African Tribal Saying
Titus 2:2“Teach the older men to be temperate, worthy of respect, self-controlled, and sound in faith, in love and in endurance.”

Brought to you by BibleGateway.com. Copyright (C) . All Rights Reserved.
HEAVENLY TAIL take time to pray