Sunday, September 8, 2013

Pin Up Girl Update

AHHJ HEDDERHazzardAyre PhooteNotes 1

Okay went to the meet and greet, all looks good. Although one seemed mighty stiff , the whole project is in go mode now. I know there are going to be a few out there especially the model types that we attempted to hire that’s going to be pissd but I do not care. We gave ya’ll the opening you said no, so don’t know more coming back can I reapply?

Okay then, our illustrious photographer of a soon to be part of the Knytes companies, called Devils Eye Photography And Video will along with me going out to scout locations.

I wanted to take Mike to many of our sites especially the Warbirds, but all except me are in Reno at the Air Races, So I’m here minding the tow truck.

Most of our locations like Airpower Unlimited and such are closed and the owners of such are a bit skiddish of cameras and people they don’t know, mostly the people, most love seeing their byrds on film.

So going to set up time, for a complete tour before the end of the month.

Mike is cool, but his pal he brought down and I could really kick some media tail if he wanted too. I think he and I are of the same mindset.

Mike wants a deposit, so having the treasurer to cut a check, but for $50K is a bit much for as yet a person we don’t know more like 10% of that to get started.

Thing is at least Mike and all came down, to meet. Something a few of ya’ll here would not do, even though its in your back yard.

Look for an upcoming thing called; Devil’s Eye Talent Agency, coming in mid March 2014.

L8R Ya’ll I am going to go take my nap.

MY SIG{3}AYREWOLVEZ LOGO


Quote of the Day:
It could probably be shown by facts and figures that there is no distinctly native criminal class except Congress
--Mark Twain
Psalm 143:10“Teach me to do your will, for you are my God; may your good Spirit lead me on level ground.”

Brought to you by BibleGateway.com. Copyright (C) . All Rights Reserved.
knyte scar  SWEET TAIL 2

a cooter ad