Monday, September 9, 2013

The Edge of wetness

Darksides%20logo

And so the day ends. The crickets are not as loud as they have been guess the critters are in staying warm as night time temps fall, heading into winter.

Got some good news today, a local body shop is willing to do the makeover on LexiBelle for only $3,000.00 not bad and much lower than I have gotten bids from elsewhere. Deal for the new shop is nearly done, and calendar girl pin up project in motion, so not too bad of a Monday as Monday didn’t start out very good. Mostly because of the hurtful words from that Raylene or whatever her name or aim was. The only scenario that I can piece together goes, that she works at a bar or something, some of her friends saw our pin up girl ad on CraigsList, she decides to play with that to begin a dialog with a strange guy to get her guy jealous which I suppose worked, he gets pissed , but they kiss and make up all ends well, at least for them. But how I got so pulled in by a complete stranger is beyond me. But at least it didn’t go any further so I guess that’s it. But what kind of person does that shit? And they say guys are cruel.

Kitchen sink still messed up but think Charles will have someone over in the morning, or at least Jenn will so I’m hitting the rack.

Going toewing is getting much closer. Also saw another used rig that at least the ass end is a Holmes, 1200 , was on a truck I knew of and ran by people I know so, might be worth the further investigation.

See ya’ll in the AM, on the AM.

L8R Ya’ll

MY SIG{3}imagesCAUZLO4Z


Quote of the Day:
It's not how much you have that makes people look up to you, it's who you are.
--Elvis Presley, celebrity singer
Isaiah 46:4“Even to your old age and gray hairs I am he, I am he who will sustain you. I have made you and I will carry you; I will sustain you and I will rescue you.”

Brought to you by BibleGateway.com. Copyright (C) . All Rights Reserved.
a cooter ad SWEET TAIL 2